watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I fear karma

Started by HatterDon, September 22, 2013, 03:51:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

I just had a look at the Championship table and then the one for the Prem. I'm wondering if all those delirious posts on here week after week celebrating QPR's relegation -- joy at their supporters' anguish and reveling in our superior position -- are going to come back to bite us in the butt should 'arry's Rangers replace Jol's Whites in the Prem next season.

I wonder how many quotes from "we are the rangers boys" we'll be treated to next summer should that happen.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Walsh

I have never really commented about QPR a part from when we faced them, I don't mind the club but I can't stand their fans. One team I dislike massively is Tottenham, can't stand the club but I have a few mates who support Tottenham who seem okay but for some reason I just don't like the club at all. I tend to try and ignore fans if all they do is throw negativity around online, I mean in a pub and what not it is happily seen as "banter" but online it seems a lot different and people say the most outrageous things because they're behind a screen.

Nero

After twitchies failings last season you wonder how much McLaren is doing behind the scenes

Fulham76

Quote from: HatterDon on September 22, 2013, 03:51:26 AM
I just had a look at the Championship table and then the one for the Prem. I'm wondering if all those delirious posts on here week after week celebrating QPR's relegation -- joy at their supporters' anguish and reveling in our superior position -- are going to come back to bite us in the butt should 'arry's Rangers replace Jol's Whites in the Prem next season.

I wonder how many quotes from "we are the rangers boys" we'll be treated to next summer should that happen.

Couldn't give a monkeys about that little lot & never have really! They get more media attention than a titchy little club like theirs should but that's purely down to their twitching freak of a manager who remains high(ish) profile for some reason. Either way, don't think they'll make it back up for next season. Scraping 1-0 wins can't last forever but I do think we'll be playing them again next season!
Also... "We are the rangers boys"??? is that for real? Sounds very gay!

(Moderated - swearing)

Berserker

The Cottagers sounds worse!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fulham76

Quote from: Berserker on September 22, 2013, 09:25:32 AM

Agreed. But... Our name is historic. They actually chose their name recently when putting their website together.
Anyway, think I'll leave it there & go back to not thinking about them.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: Berserker on September 22, 2013, 09:25:32 AM

Better to chant "come on you Lillywhites" - err on second thoughts.............

Logicalman

Yep, I tend to avoid saying I'm a Cottager, especially within spitting distance of public outhouses.

Kent Cassandra

Don fears Karma because his soul is on the way down because of all his negative thoughts.
The silent majority however understands the concept and will deliver us with their positivity.
Karma is like a boomerang, whatever you give out... will come back to you.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

Buffalo76

Quote from: Logicalman on September 22, 2013, 10:52:00 AM
Yep, I tend to avoid saying I'm a Cottager, especially within spitting distance of public outhouses.

064.gif

Buffalo76

Quote from: Fulham76 on September 22, 2013, 08:57:45 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on September 22, 2013, 03:51:26 AM

Couldn't give a monkeys about that little lot & never have really! They get more media attention than a titchy little club like theirs should but that's purely down to their twitching freak of a manager who remains high(ish) profile for some reason. Either way, don't think they'll make it back up for next season. Scraping 1-0 wins can't last forever but I do think we'll be playing them again next season!
Also... "We are the rangers boys"??? is that for real? Sounds very gay!

(Moderated - swearing)

Spot on. Its their twitcher of a manager that seems to generate any interest in them. They are a truly horrid little club. Like a skid mark on lightly coloured underwear. There's nothing remotely attractive about them. Their toilet of a ground is in a right dump of London, no one has any affection for them apart from their 3 supporters and yet the press can't get enough of droopy eyes twitchy.

RaySmith

I think we might be playing them next season - in the Prem!