watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not sure if true..please advise otherwise

Started by cottage cheese, September 25, 2013, 03:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cottage cheese

But in the paper today it quoted that yesterdays comeback was the first time we have won a game from going a goal down (as in conceding first) since Jan 2012.....Surely that cannot be true otherwise I am bloody worried we could go on a run like that!!!!

EricB

I maybe wrong, but I thought we went behind in the last round at Burton

EricB

Sorry, just thought we only won on penalties

cottage cheese

Quote from: EricB on September 25, 2013, 03:41:01 PM
I maybe wrong, but I thought we went behind in the last round at Burton

I think we scored first though. I think the statistics only apply to when  we have conceded the first goal in the game.

Admin

Quote from: cottage cheese on September 25, 2013, 03:37:11 PM
But in the paper today it quoted that yesterdays comeback was the first time we have won a game from going a goal down (as in conceding first) since Jan 2012.....Surely that cannot be true otherwise I am bloody worried we could go on a run like that!!!!

This is true. I was only talking about this to a friend of mine last night whilst the game was going on. It's been well over a year + since we've gone behind in a game, and come back to win. Just goes to show how poor we've been and that last night sees us turning a corner.

Berserker

Yes I was just talking about likely Jol replacements when our equaliser went in last night
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Slaphead in Qatar

Its also our first home win for six months. I think we played 6 and lost 5 at home before last night. Do correct me if i am wrong.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on September 25, 2013, 03:55:54 PM
Its also our first home win for six months. I think we played 6 and lost 5 at home before last night. Do correct me if i am wrong.

2 1/2 of those months contained no games though :p

Peabody

For goodness sake, we won, surely we can do without being reminded how bad we've been for one day, at least.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Peabody on September 25, 2013, 04:46:49 PM
For goodness sake, we won, surely we can do without being reminded how bad we've been for one day, at least.

:plus one:
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

filham

Quote from: Peabody on September 25, 2013, 04:46:49 PM
That's right, the team is beginning to blend and let's hope we have turned a corner.