more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Round 4

Started by rusty shackleford, September 25, 2013, 10:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Quote from: thebumponleroyshead on September 25, 2013, 10:21:39 PM
Old school draw - not too far, we'll get about 4/500 good singers for this one. Wembbbbeeeeerllleeeey. We're the oldest team in London and we're off to Wemberrrrley. :yay: :clap_hands: :yay: :clap_hands: :yay:

Haha, would that be the average age of the squad or foundation hsitory?

fulhamfan

Quote from: jmh on September 25, 2013, 10:26:28 PM
Paul Konchesky is playing for Leicester these days.  He has hair now.  It's weird.

H3Matt

Quite a few arrogant gits on their forum. Giving it the usual old "It's only Fulham, worst London team ever, crap away following blah blah blah". Away following being crap, yeah I can agree with that but definitely not the "worst team in London" part. They're overly confident that they'll smash us AND get promoted. Big words from a team that does well for the first half of the season then tumble and land face first during the second half to finish just under the play-off places.

Sorry Leicester, we can't hear you over our 13 consecutive Premier League seasons.

FFC1987

Some very disrespectful comments from them. You always get the odd numpty on a forum though so shouldn't take it too seriously.

Holders

Quote from: Supermitch on September 25, 2013, 11:55:04 PM
Quote from: St Eve on September 25, 2013, 10:21:26 PM
We beat Everton and Leicester in our run up to the 1975 FA cup final

Not quite - beat Everton of course but we did not play Leicester in that Cup run.  We did though play AT Leicester in third round 2nd replay (those were the days  092.gif) against Hull City.

Was that the year we played them at home (think it must have been the League Cup) and won 2-1 or 2-0, Shilton and all?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

RoyTund

Konch 40 yard bullet coming up knowing our luck.

Baider

Is this going to be a mid-week game again?

Pluto

Leicester away will be a tough match. When was the last time we went there? I remember going for a cup game a while back when Coleman was in charge and we just about managed a draw.

RoyTund

Quote from: Pluto on September 26, 2013, 11:12:08 AM
Leicester away will be a tough match. When was the last time we went there? I remember going for a cup game a while back when Coleman was in charge and we just about managed a draw.

Yes wasn't it 1-1 or 2-2?  They equalised right at the end I think.

Ruiz11

Good draw, bring on the QFs!

Holders

It's a challenging draw but if we aspire to do anything in the cup it's one that we should win.  If not, then perhaps they wanted it more.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Jimpav

Quote from: RoyTund on September 26, 2013, 11:30:58 AM

Yes wasn't it 1-1 or 2-2?  They equalised right at the end I think.

It was 2-2 in the FA cup. The home replay was a classic too, we won 3-2 after going down 1-2 I think?

Correction - we won 4-3 after going 3-1 down. Montella got a brace.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Jimpav on September 26, 2013, 11:51:09 AM
Quote from: RoyTund on September 26, 2013, 11:30:58 AM

Yes wasn't it 1-1 or 2-2?  They equalised right at the end I think.

It was 2-2 in the FA cup. The home replay was a classic too, we won 3-2 after going down 1-2 I think?

Correction - we won 4-3 after going 3-1 down. Montella got a brace.

And the greatest winger to ever play the game... WAYNE ROUTLEDGE got the winner in the 93rd
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

fulhamfan

could this be on telly. cupset on the cards? a form championship side against an out of sorts prem club?
arsenal chelsea will be 1 game (ZZZzz)

cmg

We won 2-0 there in the league the year they were relegated. Our sub got them both after coming on in the second half and I thought we had unearthed a new young star....Once again, I was mistaken.

Big Martin Jol

I don't want to tempt fate but we MIGHT just make the quarter-finals.

Fate tempted.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Big Martin Jol on September 26, 2013, 12:23:36 PM
I don't want to tempt fate but we MIGHT just make the quarter-finals.

Fate tempted.

All blame now rests on YOU if we go out
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Chesh

It's half term weekend, so a good opportunity to take youngsters to their first mid-week away game?

Will be taking my 8 year old if he fancies it - might have to tempt him with something else to do in the early part of the day though (I know there is unlikely to be anything in Leicester itself worth doing!)

Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Chesh on September 26, 2013, 01:41:19 PM
It's half term weekend, so a good opportunity to take youngsters to their first mid-week away game?

Will be taking my 8 year old if he fancies it - might have to tempt him with something else to do in the early part of the day though (I know there is unlikely to be anything in Leicester itself worth doing!)

Plenty of nice curry houses there.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Chesh on September 26, 2013, 01:41:19 PM

Never thought much of Leicester and wouldn't even know much about them growing up had it not been for that Filbert Shed Stadium they used to have and going down there with my Uncle when I was about 10 on a North End coach and being bombarded with bricks.

No rivalry between the two clubs and it was a dull 1-1 draw.