watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No to Knee Jerk Reaction

Started by nose, September 28, 2013, 10:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

I can honestly say i haven't liked jol from about 6 games into his reign so it is not knee jerk from me, he is the wrong man
Objective stuff
1. we beat everton so don't change the team.... what did jol do, he changed the team
2. we bring 11  back but are unable to defend at corners. solution, sendeross on their big number 6, i am not a sendeross fan but this game was made for him
3. lb richardson is dreadful, i know he has some fans but clearly they are not people at the game, we have better, move fernando their or play Elsad Zverotic there.
4. Elsad Zverotic was excellent all night V everton, why was he dropped?
5. kara was really good v everton, why was he dropped?
6. he took bent off, and when richardson crossed, that is exactly where bent would have been to pop it in with two minutes to go and we would have been undeserved winners instead of losers!

These pointless changes send shock waves of discontent through the squad, it proves he has favourites. mr jol is unfortunately not the right man for the job.

we can't take a corner, our free kicks are a disgrace, three inches sideways on the half way line playing ourselves into trouble, that is the manager's fault, we can't defend corners, the manager's fault.... what do they do in training?

I keep checking the news, i cannot believe the board need to think it over any more. how many more winnable games do we have to lose before they take action. 6 defeats and one draw at home in the league is the recent record. how many late goals, sanchez was crucified for less, he started with a second rate team. jol started with a team that finished 8th!

WBA won at man utd
they tried to win.... does anybody think jol's team would go to old trafford and try to win, of course not.

time for a change, do we have poyet's number

the nutflush

:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:

If its not Poyet, Hiddink, Di Matteo, anyone with big league experience I would settle for Danny Murphy.  We need someone with some guts and passion.  The garden gnome we have at the moment is destroying the club.

nose

not di matteo, and i don't think hiddink would come though what a great choice if he did.
murphy a gamble, he would need a top right hand man

we need somebody with the bottle to drop berba.

EJL

Quote from: nose on September 28, 2013, 10:28:04 PM
3. lb richardson is dreadful, i know he has some fans but clearly they are not people at the game.
I go to every home game, thanks, and Richardson has had more than a few impressive performances at left-back. Remember Arsenal at home last season? He had Walcott under control for the entire game, but, I don't know, maybe you didn't go that game.

nose

Quote from: EJL on September 28, 2013, 10:36:35 PM
Quote from: nose on September 28, 2013, 10:28:04 PM
3. lb richardson is dreadful, i know he has some fans but clearly they are not people at the game.
I go to every home game, thanks, and Richardson has had more than a few impressive performances at left-back. Remember Arsenal at home last season? He had Walcott under control for the entire game, but, I don't know, maybe you didn't go that game.

i am afraid his poor performances outweigh his good ones. he has some qualities but all round he is generally very disapoiting. in fact i think he may be more suited to left side midfiled than full back.

Scrumpy

Let's not get hung up on the details!

The gist of you post is 'Jol has no clue and makes some bizarre decisions'.

I think most will agree with that.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

nose

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 28, 2013, 11:34:00 PM
Let's not get hung up on the details!

The gist of you post is 'Jol has no clue and makes some bizarre decisions'.

I think most will agree with that.

yes, i will run with that!