watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Problem with quoting?

Started by FatFreddysCat, January 29, 2010, 06:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

When i quote someone on here , then try to write my reply, it moves up and i cant actually see what i'm writing. Anyone else getting this or is it once again a case of Fat Freddy being a bit thick?

finnster01

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 29, 2010, 06:49:22 PM
When i quote someone on here , then try to write my reply, it moves up and i cant actually see what i'm writing. Anyone else getting this or is it once again a case of Fat Freddy being a bit thick?
I don't think it is a question of thickness, just make sure your text goes after the last forward slash quote bit in the square brackets and you should be good to go. I have seen some funky movement sometimes of the cursor, especially if it is a response to a response to a response etc, so you just want to make sure that the cursor is all set before you type your post Mr Freddy.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on January 29, 2010, 06:53:24 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 29, 2010, 06:49:22 PM
I don't think it is a question of thickness, just make sure your text goes after the last forward slash quote bit in the square brackets and you should be good to go. I have seen some funky movement sometimes of the cursor, especially if it is a response to a response to a response etc, so you just want to make sure that the cursor is all set before you type your post Mr Freddy.

[/Ah thats better, cheers Finny.]