more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Word or phrase to describe the dark side

Started by Tom, May 07, 2010, 08:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Who's still playing in Europe now,uh???   :54:

Editted following complaints - Tom, please be aware that this MB is used by women and children, and thinly disguising words still makes their meaning obvious.

Thanks - LBNo11
Fulham for life!

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Tom

Fulham for life!

epsomraver

Grow up Tom, children look at this site, perhaps you are one, you must be by your childish posts

Peabody

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

os5889

FC Silver Fox

Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

leonffc

WhiteJC

GoldCoastWhite

Planet of the apes - with apologies to our more evolved Simian cousins... :023:

Tom

Quote from: epsomraver on May 07, 2010, 10:05:39 AM
Grow up Tom, children look at this site, perhaps you are one, you must be by your childish posts
You need to grow up pal and try and have some fun in your life and also try laughing once in a while its good and healthy for you! I try and go through life and have a good time and laugh when I can. Life is to short not too. So please try and forgive me for enjoying my life debbie downer!!! Try enjoying yours. Jealous, because im sorry I can't ever remember one on your post's ever!  :beer:  :005:
Fulham for life!

leonffc

Quote from: Tom on May 07, 2010, 06:29:16 PM
You need to grow up pal and try and have some fun in your life and also try laughing once in a while its good and healthy for you! I try and go through life and have a good time and laugh when I can. Life is to short not too. So please try and forgive me for enjoying my life debbie downer!!! Try enjoying yours. Jealous, because im sorry I can't ever remember one on your post's ever!  :beer:  :005:

Sorry Tom, but some of your posts and 'douchebag grammer' are a bit silly, to be polite. Just because you dont remeber people it doesnt mean they are not important or worthy. I made this assumption in Aaron Hughes first year. People didnt like him cos he never stood out but, as I said at the time, he is dependable and reliable!!

LBNo11

...Tom, seriously I am not in the mood, I have PM'd you before about respecting other peoples opinions and keeping the language down, consider this a warning.

You are welcome to continue posting on here, IF you consider there are women and youngsters who view this site, and other users may not like your style of posting which is at times brash.

And an apology to epsomraver is required - thank you.

I would strongly suggest you don't come back at me with a flippant remark either...

Tom

Quote from: leonffc on May 07, 2010, 06:46:01 PM
Quote from: Tom on May 07, 2010, 06:29:16 PM

Sorry Tom, but some of your posts and 'douchebag grammer' are a bit silly, to be polite. Just because you dont remeber people it doesnt mean they are not important or worthy. I made this assumption in Aaron Hughes first year. People didnt like him cos he never stood out but, as I said at the time, he is dependable and reliable!!

Sorry my posts aren't every ones cup of tea. But my point is you don't see me criticizing anyone else's writing style.
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: LBNo11 on May 07, 2010, 07:16:37 PM
...Tom, seriously I am not in the mood, I have PM'd you before about respecting other peoples opinions and keeping the language down, consider this a warning.

You are welcome to continue posting on here, IF you consider there are women and youngsters who view this site, and other users may not like your style of posting which is at times brash.

And an apology to epsomraver is required - thank you.

I would strongly suggest you don't come back at me with a flippant remark either...
Geeze LBNo11 relax bud. I am not going to come at you with any remark. I like you and have nothing against you. I think this has gotten blown out of proportion here. I respect other people's opinions and my language is no worse than anyone else's on this board. Sorry epsomraver.
Fulham for life!

LBNo11

...thanks Tom, I'm sure epsomraver will appreciate the apology too...