watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

booing next saturday - what a dilemma!

Started by win-dup, September 30, 2013, 05:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

win-dup

Will you be booing Jol or Hughes, or Jol and Hughes. How will either or both managers know if they are being booed? This is important, Can anyone supply a solution?

Kent Cassandra

Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

ToodlesMcToot

I've never heard of a player stating that booing from his home fans ever inspired good play or a victory. I do recall many interviews where players have said that cheering and chanting inspired them to play harder and better.

The only things that matter in the game Saturday are the three points available to both teams. If you're able to go to the game, cheer, chant, sing for the home players. There's plenty of time for the rest after the points are earned.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

epsomraver

Never boo your own team, simple, why don't you stop these wind ups, don't believe for a minute you are a Fulham fan.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I wouldn't booooo Hughes  
but then again I would not Boooo Jol

We should all assume the Paintsil Crucifixion Pose  :022:

Joe blogs

I repeat a rousing chorus of STAND UP IF YOU STILL BELIEVE May help.

Berserker

Is that like Sgt Elias in Platoon, if so my knees won't take it. I mean the Paintsil thing not the standing and believing
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

No booing.

Get behind the team.

We need the points.

Peabody

Surely the only dilemma is how to stop stupid questions like this one.

Holders

Burt's right. Booing achieves nothing - even after the game. Even if we lose or don't play well the board will take care of the manager situation and it'll do no good whatever getting on the backs of the players who have to get the club out of this!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

ToodlesMcToot

Wasn't it just after the winter break during the Hughes regime that the club distributed the noisemakers (clappers) to get the crowd and team amped up?

Might be a good idea about now. A way of showing the players, at very least, that we are behind them.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Max Headroom

Twig

Pluto

Can everyone please stop booing? If we all rallied together, got behind the team and sang like crazy we could create a huge atmosphere which would really help us get the points we so desperately need. The boo boys are just doing more damage.

Riverside

I don't boo.

I hope to cheer or am ground into silence by backward passes

Forever Fulham

The team needs support.  The hour is dark.  No booing.

premFlem

you do what you think is right at the time if you want to boo then boo if you dont want to boo then dont boo...The beauty of freedom ...enjoy!.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

terryr

premFlem

Quote from: Forever Fulham on September 30, 2013, 07:31:29 PM
The team needs support.  The hour is dark.  No booing.
The time is dark for the supporters not the 22 millionaires out on the pitch being paid to entertain us
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

Travers Barney

At the Reading game last season people were booing (and it was a few of them) even before Ruiz had received a teammates pass...outrageous it was and on my Grandsons first trip to the Cottage,only pleased he was too young to have a clue what was going on.

coyw
We are the whites