watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Palace

Started by SP, October 02, 2013, 07:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sumofallparts

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on October 02, 2013, 07:32:53 PMFront row, so I can abuse Taarabt up close
What kind of "supporter" are you when you'd hurl abuse at our own players at an away game? That defies belief....

RoyTund

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on October 09, 2013, 03:52:29 PM
Quote from: RoyTund on October 09, 2013, 03:41:46 PM
Just tickets in block T left I think.
Believe that is the case.  Should be a good atmosphere.

Its a bit confusing because on the ground availability map there are blocks blacked out you can't click on, is that because they're sold out??. If so we've sold sh*tloads, if its only block T then only a few hundred

Berserker

Still waiting for my tickets to arrive but should be with me in a couple of days -Yay
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Holders

Quote from: SP on October 05, 2013, 08:00:05 PM
Come on, let's snap up the remaining tickets & give our boys the support they need.  One point good, three points mid table obscurity.

That's the spirit! This season's target is obscure and mediocre.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

EJL

Quote from: Holders on October 09, 2013, 04:53:44 PM
Come on, let's snap up the remaining tickets & give our boys the support they need.  One point good, three points mid table obscurity.

I'd rather finish mid table than get relegated...

Holders

Quote from: EJL on October 09, 2013, 05:00:10 PM
Quote from: Holders on October 09, 2013, 04:53:44 PM

I'd rather finish mid table than get relegated...

I didn't mean any differently myself.

Following all the discussion on this board during the close season about the measure of Fulham's "ambition" and "success", the phrase mid-table mediocrity came up. With the start we've had, that'll do for me this year. I'd rather be obscure than drawing attention to ourselves at the bottom of the table like we are now.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Whiteroom

I've got a couple. VERY excited. A nice busy Fulham away end is a special thing.

HillingdonFFC

Spoke to the ticket office, sold just over a thousand which is pretty disappointing really. Having said that nearly two weeks to go so a lot more should be sold, only problem is if sales are slow the matey in the ticket office said they may send the final block back to Palace, get in quick if you haven`t got them