watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fleming Hansen

Started by Sir Alec of good Stock, October 03, 2013, 06:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Alec of good Stock

Back in the early 70s we had a Danish player on trial/loan from a Danish club (Academisk Boldclub?? possibly). I don't think that he ever even made the bench but, at the time, it was quite exciting to have an overseas player at the club.

Does this ring any bells with anyone?

Fulham76

Quote from: Sir Alec of good Stock on October 03, 2013, 06:52:21 PM
Back in the early 70s we had a Danish player on trial/loan from a Danish club (Academisk Boldclub?? possibly). I don't think that he ever even made the bench but, at the time, it was quite exciting to have an overseas player at the club.

Look at us now. Loads of the buggers!!

Andy S

Sorry not to me. Who was our forward thinking manager at the time

Sir Alec of good Stock

Quote from: Andy S on October 03, 2013, 09:01:14 PM
Sorry not to me. Who was our forward thinking manager at the time

I'm pretty sure that it was Sir Alec.

I remember seeing him in a few Football Combination games.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Fulham76 on October 03, 2013, 08:47:43 PM

Can anyone say anything, express an opinion, ask a question, joke or just make an observation, without you hijacking the thread with your negativity? I think we get: you hate Jol and until he's gone you won't be happy! Then again, I expect you'll be moaning at the new bloke if he dares get a draw let alone a loss! Why do you bother at all with this club?

Fulham76

Quote from: BestOfBrede on October 03, 2013, 09:19:09 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on October 03, 2013, 08:47:43 PM

Can anyone say anything, express an opinion, ask a question, joke or just make an observation, without you hijacking the thread with your negativity? I think we get: you hate Jol and until he's gone you won't be happy! Then again, I expect you'll be moaning at the new bloke if he dares get a draw let alone a loss! Why do you bother at all with this club?

Calm down. My comment is also just an observation, not a dig at Jol at all. We've had plenty of foreign players at the club for years, which is no problem with me. I'm hardly hijacking anything!
I support the club very well & have done for years & will continue to do so way beyond Jol or whoever is next & way beyond them as well no doubt.
So in answer to your question... Looks like its not possible to 'say anything or express an opinion' with people like you bitching about every comment.