watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kasami

Started by Whiteroom, October 05, 2013, 05:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whiteroom

What a player, what a guy. Man of the match, and the biggest heart out there. Fantastic.

epsomraver

:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:

callumc513

Parkway Drive

Thought that he and Riether along with Bent and Boateng when they came on were the few positives to come out today's performance.

cottage cheese

I am totally blown away by him he is such a raw energetic talent. Once he works on his final ball (as he does rush it at times) he will be an absolute gem.

I feel he is wasted though on the wings, I really hope Jol converts him into a central mid/just behind the striker ax he is not afraid to put a foot and run at people.

Bassey the warrior

Quality player, he's been the most consistent performer and ever improving too.

BarryP

Kasami was easily the best Fulham player on display today for me.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Craven Mad

Quote from: cottage cheese on October 05, 2013, 05:57:22 PM
I am totally blown away by him he is such a raw energetic talent. Once he works on his final ball (as he does rush it at times) he will be an absolute gem.

I feel he is wasted though on the wings, I really hope Jol converts him into a central mid/just behind the striker ax he is not afraid to put a foot and run at people.

He wants to be a CM, said so himself on twitter. Believes he's wasted on the wings or too high.

Great game from him. Right now we need players with energy; Reither, Boateng, Parker, Kasami and Bent should be in first 11 every week, when fit.

Riverside

Agreed MOM
Showed effort and intent .
Certainly a bright spot in what was still a fairly dismal display.
Well done.

jimmyc19

Scrumpy

I'm glad someone started a thread on Kasami. I have been his biggest critic but this season.....

Take a bow, Pajtim.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

JackyFulham90

Had a great game today certainly a key player for us

Brown@FFC

Best breakthrough player this year. Just because he plays for us does he not get the recognition for it.

Pluto

He is improving game by game and was fantastic today- strong, quick, high work rate both in defense and attack and everything we created came from despite the fact he was played out of position on the right and then the left wing. He also seems highly motivated and full of passion which is great to see.

I think he's looked most comfortable in the middle behind the striker but like most I think he'd be great in central midfield as he has the defensive capability, so long as it doesn't stifle him going forward. I'd really like him to turn into a Yaya Toure box-to-box type as I've mentioned before.

Still, if Jol won't play him there I'd be happy to see him of the left (I think he's slightly better there than the right) ahead of the likes of Kaca and Taraabt, with Ruiz in the middle and Dejagah on the right if we ever see him again.

Humbled

Player of the season so far. His work rate is 2nd to none and LOVED his passion when we scored.

fulhamben

Quote from: Brown@FFC on October 05, 2013, 07:43:03 PM
Best breakthrough player this year. Just because he plays for us does he not get the recognition for it.
good or he will be another one of our youth that we sell for peanuts
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

RoyTund

He runs direct and isn't afraid to play a pass forward.  It's a simple game really.  Well done Kasami.

Nero

I think the biggest worry about Kasami is Jol thought he needed a season on loan again, makes you wonder what our manager watches when trainings going on.  Probably sat in the canteen with berbatov with thier pipe and slippers on telling each other how wonderful they are

JudgeBread

Honestly?

What a miserable addition to a largely positive thread.

Brown@FFC

Quote from: fulhamben on October 06, 2013, 06:44:40 AM
Quote from: Brown@FFC on October 05, 2013, 07:43:03 PM
good or he will be another one of our youth that we sell for peanuts

I hope he becomes a long term player. He has been key this year. Get him on a 3+ year contract.