watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kasami

Started by Whiteroom, October 05, 2013, 05:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

I've been very critical of Kasami this season. Thought he lost possession far too often in earlier games this season but he was excellent yesterday. Have to admire his desire and work ethic. A central midfield of him and Parker would be interesting but Jol has been very reluctant to play him there.

Bill2

Quote from: Jack Fulham on October 06, 2013, 10:54:12 AM
I've been very critical of Kasami this season. Thought he lost possession far too often in earlier games this season but he was excellent yesterday. Have to admire his desire and work ethic. A central midfield of him and Parker would be interesting but Jol has been very reluctant to play him there.
I also have been critical of him recently and will continue to be so. He is poor and with little judgement and is prone to some very poor decision making, look at the slap he gave to a stoke player could have got him sent off. The shot which led to the goal would have hit the corner flag apart from a lucky deflection. He had a couple of nice touches but contributed little. A poor player amongst a poor team.

MasterHaynes

Quote from: Pluto on October 05, 2013, 09:21:17 PM
He is improving game by game and was fantastic today- strong, quick, high work rate both in defense and attack

065.gif He is improving every game and earned the right to be one of the first names on the teamsheet each week. If he continues to improve at this rate maybe we can start to think about the youth revolution and bringing in a few more from the U21'. With David on the bench yesterday and Mesca knocking on the door this season may yet be one to remember. Lets hope so

PokerMatt

Quote from: Bill2 on October 06, 2013, 11:08:36 AM
I also have been critical of him recently and will continue to be so. He is poor and with little judgement and is prone to some very poor decision making, look at the slap he gave to a stoke player could have got him sent off. The shot which led to the goal would have hit the corner flag apart from a lucky deflection. He had a couple of nice touches but contributed little. A poor player amongst a poor team.

The players would like to apologise for winning the game and ruining your weekend.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Matt Inglis

:plus one: Quickly becoming one of my favourite current players. His work rate is top notch.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

nose

Kasami? If that wasn't his best game for the club, i cannot recall better. Wonderful to see a young player start to come of age. As long as he isn't intimdated by some of the old timers then he should flourish this season.

AND the way he physically stood up to the stoke bully boys was  impressive although another ref might have been a bit more strict with him in the first half on two or three occasions.

Head and shoulders above the rest yesterday, even better than sasha!

Bill2

Quote from: PokerMatt on October 06, 2013, 01:19:29 PM

The players would like to apologise for winning the game and ruining your weekend.
It isn't the first weekend a poor Fulham team has spoiled. We were lucky, anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves and I am sorry but I can' just see Kasami in the same light as you guys and don't get me started on his tackling, consistently misses the ball and allows the opposition to stroll past him.

RoyTund

Quote from: Bill2 on October 07, 2013, 03:33:49 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on October 06, 2013, 01:19:29 PM

It isn't the first weekend a poor Fulham team has spoiled. We were lucky, anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves and I am sorry but I can' just see Kasami in the same light as you guys and don't get me started on his tackling, consistently misses the ball and allows the opposition to stroll past him.

You probably think Sidwell is good.  I'd rather he lost the ball looking to go forward than lose it going backwards or sideways like others have this season.  He also runs with it, which stands out in our current midfield set up.

horse1031

Kasami has had the most passion of the team in the first part of this season.  I would say a midfield with Parker and Kasami would be a good tandem.  They both run forever and Kasami has gotten so much stronger over the past year.  I think we are just seeing the beginning of his progression.

Stekelendburg

Reither      Senderos     Amorebieta    Richardson

Dejegah        Parker           Kasami    Duff

Ruiz   
                               Bent

Subs:  Stockdale, Zverotic, Taarabt, Berbatov, Boateng, Sidwell

grandad

I am really impressed with him. The season out on loan has given him good experience & game time. Jol has always had faith in him. He now needs a regular start in CM just behind the striker/s. I really appreciated his chest thumping when we scored & at the end towards the Hammy end.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Sammyffc

I love kasami , BUT that ball that lead to bent's goal , was it a shot , was it a cross , was it a pass . I have no idea , but he made it work ! he aimed for the deflection  049:gif 049:gif