watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dejagah

Started by Denver Fulham, October 05, 2013, 06:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denver Fulham

Someone needs to get to the bottom of the Dejagah situation. I cannot believe we continue to start Duff or guys out of position on the right. He was hurt, he was not fit, he's not hurt, he's been dropped, there's no explanation or consistency when compared to others struggling. He's our only proper right-side midfielder and he's totally buried? Jol is content with how awful we look offensively? It's inexplicable.

Jamie88

I agree the club needs to let the fans know whats going on here in some capacity.

MikeCdawg

I thought duff played quite well. links up with riether ok. i think we need to invest in this area as i too am not convinced that dejagah is good enough. seen him have more bad games than good

Jack Fulham

Quote from: Jamie88 on October 05, 2013, 06:47:27 PM
I agree the club needs to let the fans know whats going on here in some capacity.

I don't think that would happen. If he's not injured then its pretty clear he's just out of favour.

fulhams_finest

I actually spoke to dejegah last week who was outside the cottage entrance - he told me that he was due to come back this weekend so I'm assuming that he is training and no longer injured

HatterDon

He's been called up to Iran, so I doubt he's too injured to play.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Deanothefulhamfan

I actually think he is a big piece of our disjointed puzzle which is missing.... Get him back in and around the first team, I am sure it will help with a) our shape and b) our attacking intentions

JBH

Quote from: HatterDon on October 05, 2013, 08:04:36 PM
He's been called up to Iran, so I doubt he's too injured to play.

That means nothing players have to be assessed by there countries medical team even if he is injured