watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Meulensteen off to Qatar

Started by Swiss72, October 07, 2013, 09:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss72

Money talks as he joins the Qatar FA. I wonder what this might mean for Jol's future.

Brown@FFC

I believe Jol had thrown all his eggs in one basket in trying to get Meulensteen. Can't see him turning it around now. Lose to Palace, and he's gone.

Berserker

Probably means that Jol's future may not be bright
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

FFCByTheRiver

Quote from: Brown@FFC on October 07, 2013, 10:01:53 PM
I believe Jol had thrown all his eggs in one basket in trying to get Meulensteen. Can't see him turning it around now. Lose to Palace, and he's gone.

I'm intrigued as to where you get your inside information.

Shame though.

JackyFulham90

Jol will not get sacked even if you all want him too, he will see out the season

Berserker

They may have another good coach lined up for us at Fulham to help Jol

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Brown@FFC

Quote from: BenjyUK on October 07, 2013, 10:04:34 PM
Quote from: Brown@FFC on October 07, 2013, 10:01:53 PM

I'm intrigued as to where you get your inside information.

Shame though.

In my opinion, Meulensteen was the only one who can save Jol. No matter how much luck we get in games, we have only beaten Sunderland and Stoke. We have a very tough run ahead, with little realistic points are available.

Berserker

It probably happened for the best

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Swiss72

Source is Dean Jones, a journalist from the People. Usually quite accurate when it comes to FFC matters.

Tempest

Good, posted on here before about his mentality of going for cash over gaining experience. Coaching and then probable management in PL with us or cash in Qatar and Russia?? This bloke is just chasing the £, no problem with that but want someone at the Cottage who is interested in improving as a coach and manager as well as improving us as a team,  so for me we are better off without him.
Live in Falmouth!

alexbishop

disappointed he went for the easy money. What is wrong with some people, don't understand, it's not as if if he would have got bad money here!
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

ron

Quote from: Swiss72 on October 07, 2013, 09:56:45 PM
Money talks as he joins the Qatar FA. I wonder what this might mean for Jol's future.

....in fact a real opportunity for Meulensteen to further his.......

....no, in fact just a Riyal opportunity.

Jack Fulham

I think he was holding out for the Sunderland job. Director of the Qatar FA will be a nice holiday for him. I bet we don't get anyone in now.

Bassey the warrior

Disappointing. I think he was probably holding out for a manager's role. I hope we get some bright technical talent from abroad. Not bleeding MON. I'd take Di Matteo or Hufghton if he gets sacked but we could potentially do better.