watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Congratulations Patjim

Started by JBH, October 07, 2013, 05:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBH

Well done to Patjim Kasami for his call up to the full Switzerland team thoroughly deserved :54:

Deanothefulhamfan

Quote from: JBH on October 07, 2013, 05:04:38 PM
Well done to Patjim Kasami for his call up to the full Switzerland team thoroughly deserved :54:

+1

cmg

Hear, hear!

He's been like a brand new signing this season.

Perhaps (let's whisper this) his development has been well handled by this club.

btings

Quote from: JBH on October 07, 2013, 05:04:38 PM

+1

horse1031

:plus one:

He is one of the first people on the team sheets for me now.  I think he deserves this!  Don't get too good though because the big boys will want you 082.gif :beer:

RoyTund

Deanothefulhamfan

Quote from: cmg on October 07, 2013, 05:31:20 PM

Hear, hear!

He's been like a brand new signing this season.

Perhaps (let's whisper this) his development has been well handled by this club.

Spot on... I am often reading about players whose development is failing with the club, and maybe they are correct.... But credit where credits due, and he is a totally different player form when I saw him a few seasons ago.... He is strong, quick , hungry and composed on the ball.... His ball for Bent against Chelsea remains the best ball of the season  from a fulham player ( imo ) all of these qualities I failed to see in him before....

Jamie88

Interesting, his debut for them could be against Albania of Friday
Unless I'm wrong I think he qualifies to play for Albania and they wanted him to represent them at one point although he turned it down..

ToodlesMcToot

Congrats to Patjim! Entirely deserved!

I'm hoping his progression with Fulham follows that of Moussa's from here on out. To my eye, he appears to be a very good candidate for movement back to central midfield to pair with a more defensive midfielder.

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Bassey the warrior

Pluto

Fast becoming one of my favourite players and improving by the game. His passion, work rate and 110% commitment is an example others should be following. Congrats to him.

SmithyFFC

Credit to the boy, he's worked his way back from the brink to be an integral first team member this season
FTID

Burt

What y'all have said already.

He's been one of the rays of light so far this season.

Andy S

Yes Absolutely superb lets hope he keeps improving and lets get him on a long contract