more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thursday Fulham Stuff (10/10/13)...

Started by WhiteJC, October 09, 2013, 06:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

The Sean Davis Column

We've played three games since my last column, the first of which saw us get the win against Everton that I predicted! To be honest, though, Everton were the best side I've seen at Craven Cottage this season. Obviously Arsenal played well when they beat us but I was really, really impressed with Everton and I thought it was more a case of them being really good rather than us being really bad in the first half. The team showed a lot of character to come back and win that game and obviously you hoped that was the turning point and that we'd push on, but then we had the disappointment of the Cardiff City match.

You get a good win and you think you can kick on from that but Cardiff started the game well and then scored from a corner which is possibly the worst type of goal to concede. Obviously the coaches set you out to be solid when defending set-pieces so nobody likes it when you concede from corners. We allowed a few free headers in the box and I thought we were quite lucky to come in at half-time 1-1, and then it just didn't seem to click in the second half. It was a bit of a lacklustre performance - just one of those days where you're not playing well and it looks like you have to settle for a point, but then they scored that great goal in the final minutes, which was unstoppable really from the goalkeeper's point of view. I think it was just one of those games where you're not playing well and you try to get something out of it, but unfortunately we didn't.

That made last Saturday's match against Stoke City all the more important and I think you have to give the players credit again for the character they demonstrated. To be fair to Stoke, they're a different side to the one we've been used to seeing for so many years. We were far from at our best but this was always a game that was going to be more about the result than the performance. I was in the lounges on Saturday and I spoke to quite a lot of Fulham fans who have been coming over the years and before the game we were all agreeing that we don't care how we play, as long as we get the result.

It looked as though we were heading for another draw, but then Darren Bent showed why he's so dangerous. There was a lot of pressure on the players in the Stoke game and it could have gone either way but when you've got players like Darren on the bench who can come on and score a goal to win you the game then you've always got a chance. It was obviously good for him as well and what you can say about Darren Bent is he'll always score goals, no matter what, and hopefully he's capable of getting 15-20 for us this season.

It's also nice that we go into the international break on the back of a win. If you lose your last match before the break then it's a long couple of weeks. If you win then it's more enjoyable and it's a more relaxed atmosphere. I was always one of the players that never really joined up with the international squad so I know what it's like to be at Motspur Park when everyone else is abroad! I don't know how many players are going to go away and how many Martin Jol has got to work with this week, but hopefully they can iron out a few things.

We've got Crystal Palace away next and that's another big game. I watched their home game when they won against Sunderland and I thought they played really well on the day. But this will be a game that Palace have pinpointed as one that they can win. Obviously you go into each game hoping to win, but this is a six-pointer for them because we're not in the top half at the moment. They showed a lot of character in the game against Liverpool when they were 3-0 down at half-time; they won the second half 1-0 and I know that's no consolation because they didn't get any points from it, but they will have taken a lot from that. Ian Holloway demands a lot out of his players and it will be a very tough game. Our away form's not too bad – we beat Sunderland and we were unlucky at Newcastle United, so I think we can build on that and I can see us coming away from Selhurst Park with three points. I remember going there back in 2001 when we won 2-0 so hopefully it will be the same sort of result.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/october/09/the-sean-davis-column

WhiteJC

Redknapp: Getting rid of Taarabt was a priority

QPR manager Harry Redknapp insists getting Fulham attacker Adel Taarabt out of the club was a high priority of his over the close-season.

Redknapp – who rarely played Taarabt at Tottenham before selling him to QPR in 2010 – was frustrated by the attitude of the Morocco international and several of his team-mates last term as the Loftus Road outfit were relegated from the Premier League.

Tasked with winning the club an immediate return to the top flight, Redknapp has revealed how keen he was to rid his squad of Taarabt and his attitude.

Taarabt - who netted five times in 31 Premier League appearances last season - subsequently joined Fulham on a season-long loan, linking up with former Tottenham manager Martin Jol, and has made seven appearances in all competitions for the club already, scoring one goal.

In his new book, Always Managing: My Autobiography, which is being serialised in The Daily Mail, Redknapp said: "I spent all summer trying to remedy our problems, shifting certain players out, getting others with the right attitude in.

"The close-season was a frustrating time for me as I spent most of it on crutches following a knee operation. With perfect timing, Adel Taarabt promptly got up to his old tricks.

"He turned up late for our training camp in Devon so we sent him home. There were the usual excuses (from Adel) but we're not standing for it any more. There has to be a different attitude if Rangers are to return to the Premier League.

"I know some of these players think they are better than this division but I've been down there and I know there are teams and players that will eat you alive if you are not fully committed.

"My priority was to get rid of the troublemakers. Get rid of them before they got rid of us."

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/redknapp-getting-rid-taarabt-priority#f5b8iDGBxJXlKUOv.99

WhiteJC

Fulham youngster goes the extra mile

Boss believes Kasami can get even better after impressive start to the campaign

Fulham midfielder Pajtim Kasami

Martin Jol claims Fulham youngster Pajtim Kasami is one of the fittest players in the Premier League.

The 21-year-old has had an impressive start the season for the Whites, featuring in eight of their nine games so far.

Kasami's exploits have earned a call-up to the full Switzerland squad for this week's World Cup qualifiers.

And Jol, who signed the attacking midfielder from Palermo in 2011, says the ex-Palermo ace will go the extra mile.

"He is probably one of the fittest players in the league. If you look at his stats it is unbelievable," said the Dutchman.

"Kasami needs a little bit more quality to his game to be the real Kasami I know he is capable of.

"I am very happy with him."

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-youngster-goes-extra-mile-6160702?

WhiteJC

Woodrow: Delight and disappointment

Striker delighted to get first two senior goals but disappointed to get knocked out of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy
Cauley Woodrow was delighted to get his first two goals in senior football, but admits it doesn't make up for defeat to Dagenham & Redbridge in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy.

Woodrow bagged twice in the space of three minutes to give Blues a 2-1 lead, before the Daggers road back to win 5-2 at Roots Hall.

The striker, who only came on at half-time, says it was great to score twice, but was disappointed it didn't help Blues to a win.

He said: "I was delighted to get my first two goals in senior football. It's been a little while coming and I missed a couple of chances at Oxford on Saturday so it was nice to put that behind me.

"When we went 2-1 we needed to protect that lead for a while and then build on it, but we allowed them to get back into the game.

"We've got to do better defending set pieces because they have cost us again this evening and that is a big disappointment.

"Obviously for me it was great to score twice but I'm gutted that we didn't win the game and get into the next round of the competition.

"It's probably the craziest game I've played in but we should never have allowed them to get four goals in such a short amount of time.

"Once that has happened it's always tough to get yourself back into the game."

The striker hopes his display in the second half has done enough to earn him a starting place against Burton Albion on Saturday.

"We're all disappointed to be out of the cup but now we've got to put this behind us and focus on our next game," he said.

"It was a great performance on Saturday and I was pleased to be back in the starting line-up.

"Hopefully the two goals against Dagenham will have helped boost my chances of starting against Burton at the weekend.

"It's important we bounce straight back from the defeat and try and make it two wins in a rwo in the league."

Read more at http://www.southendunited.co.uk/news/article/091013-cauley-woodrow-1104622.aspx?#PACycEH9y9wO4bwl.99

WhiteJC

Villa Fixture Moved

The Club can confirm that our fixture against Aston Villa at Craven Cottage, originally scheduled for Saturday 7th December, has been moved for live television coverage.

The match will now take place on Sunday 8th December (kick-off 1.30pm) and will be shown live on Sky Sports.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/october/09/villa-fixture-moved?

WhiteJC

Fulham: Are they in danger?
Fulham fans may be worried by some of their performances this season

After watching Fulham's very average performance against Chelsea, it seemed that there were a lot of issues with the team.

Chelsea were there for the taking, especially in the first half with a cautious display, and Fulham were unable to pounce on the nervousness around Stamford Bridge. Conceding early in the second half killed the game off, and it petered out into a boring but professional 2-0 win for the Blues.

Although, every single year Fulham seem to perform and end up in mid table amongst the elite. However, could it be this year that they see themselves slide down the table and under-perform?

One of the most shocking things about the Chelsea performance was the lack of support for Darren Bent up front on his own. After Bent missed a glorious one-on-one opportunity within the first few minutes of the game, he received next to nothing for the next 80 minutes and was like a headless chicken running around up front.

Fulham were just unable to keep an adequate link between the midfield and Bent, with Patjim Kasami and Scott Parker seemingly the only ones capable of having any sort of ability to link up with Bent - even at the best of times.

You may put this down to the formations of the respective teams- Chelsea's 4-2-3-1 creating an effective screen to counter the 4-4-1-1 of Fulham. Kasami was always over run and out-powered by Ramires and John Obi Mikel. However, regardless of how they attacked there was a clear lack of impetus going forward for the seemingly depleted cottagers. As soon as Chelsea took the lead you could not see them creating anything. It was the same away at Newcastle. Only a flukey Kieran Richardson effort tested Cech after Bent's opportunity in the first half.

Fulham are yet to score more than two goals this season and you can see why. Arguably they were missing Dimitar Berbatov, fundamental to their successes last season, but can one man really make such a big impact on a team?

Unless they are Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo, I don't think so. Of course there's no problems with not scoring a lot if you have a solid defence- but Fulham's defence had been leaky up until a clean sheet against Stoke. Against West Brom, Fulham scored from a set piece, yet were unable to add to that and ended up paying the price.

First thing on the agenda is to cure patchy home form, a defeat at home to Cardiff was probably not on the cards for the Cottagers, and they are ominously hovering above the drop zone. A spectacular effort from Jordan Mutch snatched three points for the visitors, and left many fans jeering at the end. Martin Jol has urged his followers to keep calm, but more results like that and we may see another managerial casualty, after Paolo Di Canio's sacking.

Even more of a concern was Fulham's lack of fitness. There is no doubt that Fulham have an experienced squad with a relatively old average age, but even five games into the season they looked extremely tired. The younger players like Kacaniklic seemed to lack any real enthusiasm and energy.

Obviously they were away at Chelsea, but over the past few years Fulham have given a good account of themselves yet just didn't turn up. Who knows why that may be, but as footballers at this level they shouldn't be looking weary after only a few weeks - maybe they didn't have their Weetabix in the morning. Unless league performances improve with a greater desire to get forward, Fulham may struggle for this season.

Write for GiveMeSport! Sign-up to the GMS Writing Academy here: http://gms.to/130seMa

DISCLAIMER: This article has been written by a member of the GiveMeSport Writing Academy and does not represent the views of GiveMeSport.com or SportsNewMedia. The views and opinions expressed are solely that of the author credited at the top of this article. GiveMeSport.com and SportsNewMedia do not take any responsibility for the content of its contributors.

http://www.givemesport.com/389038-fulham-are-they-in-danger?autoplay=on

WhiteJC

Not Coming Now!

Well so it seems!

Well you know how I talked about sounding like an old vinyl 45 stuck in its grove with all these articles relating to Rene Meulensteen coming to Craven Cottage as the assistant to Martin Jol, well that old vinyl 45 has now been flipped over onto its B-side and is playing a whole new tune.

Today the inference is that the 49 year-old ex-Manchester United coach had talks with Fulham but, it is being inferred, the Dutchman is now in talks with Qatar about becoming their Technical Director.

Apparently Qatar are putting together a bumper package to tempt Meulensteen as we the nation prepares for hosting the 2022 World Cup.

I guess money sings a fresh tune in this instance!

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=335089#ixzz2hFLOPfQ5

WhiteJC

Cottage International

International football returns to Craven Cottage next week with Australia taking on Canada on Tuesday 15th October, kick-off 8pm.

Already qualified for the 2014 World Cup Finals, Australia have named a strong squad ahead of this friendly, with the likes of former Everton midfielder Tim Cahill and Dynamo Moscow star Luke Wilkshire included. Lucas Neill, who spent 15 years in England with spells at Millwall, Blackburn Rovers, West Ham United and Everton, will equal Peter Wilson's record of 60 matches as Socceroos captain should he lead the side out against both France and Canada during the international break.

For Canada, they go into the match against Australia in what will be only their third game under new head coach Benito Floro. They will also be going up against a Socceroos side coached by Holger Osieck, who led Canada to the 2000 CONCACAF Gold Cup title.

The last time the two sides met was in a 1994 World Cup qualifying play-off, which Australia eventually won in a penalty shootout to advance to a final play-off, where they lost to Argentina.

Tuesday will be Australia's fifth appearance at the Cottage, having previously faced Jamaica, Denmark, New Zealand and Nigeria in SW6, whilst Canada will be playing on the famous turf for the first time.

Tickets are still on sale for this International, and are priced from £15 for adults, and from £5 for Under 16s. Call 0843 208 1234, visit the Ticket Office in person or buy online today.

Supporters attending will also be able to watch live coverage of the England v Poland fixture on the concourse screens around the ground on the night of the game.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/october/09/cottage-international?

WhiteJC

TREND SAYS FULHAM ARE MORE VALUE THAN NORWICH TO GO DOWN

Norwich 3/1 and Fulham 7/2 to be relegated as the Premier League hits recess...

The great news for fans of Hull and Cardiff is that a five-year trend suggests that only one of the trio of promoted clubs will be reaching for the parachute come May, and it's difficult to look beyond Crystal Palace to be jumping right now.

Not since Derby's record breaking-ly bad season of 2007/08, in which the Rams were joined by Birmingham, have two of the three fresh faces in the Premier League tasted immediate relegation.

This will be music to the ears of Tigers and Bluebirds fans, whose respective sides have made admirable starts to their top-tier campaigns, while in Hull's case the 11 points they have garnered from seven games, already matches Derby's entire tally from that doomed campaign.

Both newbies represent 2/1 shots for the drop at present, but the early signs are very positive that Steve Bruce and Malky Mackay's squads will have enough to survive.

Things are looking decidedly gloomier for Palace however, entombed on three points and heavy favourites to go down at 1/7, despite 4/6 shots Sunderland still giving them a bunk-up at the bottom on just one point.

A huge improvement in Sunderland's performances, if not results, under temporary boss Kevin Ball has clearly given reason for optimism on Wearside that they can yet dig themselves out of the mire.

For the Eagles though, a return of six defeats in seven and one goal in their last four, points towards the use of a digger rather than a shovel to get them out of this one.

Therefore, the value in backing Palace's most likely relegation accomplices at his stage, has to be in those teams such as Norwich and Fulham, who both flirted with the drop for long periods last season.

Both managers are still under considerable pressure and at 3/1 and 7/2, now may be the best time to get behind their Premier League demise.

http://sportingpreview.com/football2013-2/2013199.php?

WhiteJC

Fulham keen on Swedish defender

Fulham are among several clubs to have shown an interest in AIK Stockholm's Swedish defender Alexander Milosevic.

According to reports in Scandinavia, Fulham are keen on the 21-year-old centre back who is a member of the Swedish Under-21 side. But Liverpool, AC Milan, Fiorentina, Celtic, Tottenham, Arsenal and Eintracht Frankfurt are also interested. Fulham already have Milosevic's former Swedish Under-21 teammate Alexander Kacaniklic on their books.

Read more at: http://www.clubcall.com/fulham/fulham-keen-on-swedish-defender-1646843.html?

WhiteJC

Italian giant plotting January swoop for Fulham midfielder?

Reports in Italy suggest that Patjim Kasami could be heading back to Italy

Fulham midfielder Patjim Kasami is a target for Italian giants Juventus during the winter transfer window according to reports from Tuttosport and Football Italia.

Kasami has played in Italy before, featuring for Bellinzona and Palermo after spending time as a youth player at Lazio. The 21-year-old has yet to full establish himself at Fulham but has featured regularly so far this season.

Kasami's agent, Mino Raiola, has a lot of contact with Italian clubs including Juventus. The Italian giants are currently well covered in the centre of midfield, with Paul Pogba and Arturo Vidal having good starts to the season while Claudio Marchisio and Andrea Pirlo can also be relied upon.

The latter has been linked with moves away and it could be his last season at the club. Kasami would bring a more youthful approach to the side, and could play just off the striker but even then there would be competition from Mirko Vucinic and Sebastian Giovinco. If the move were to go through, Fulham would want to at least recoup what they paid for him, and it could be some time before he cements a place in the Juve' side.

Born in Macedonia, but representing Switzerland, Kasami was one of Martin Jol's first signings for Fulham and joined on a four-year deal in July 2011 for a £5m fee. In his first season he was on the fringes of the first team, mainly featuring in Europa League games. In the second half of last season he joined Luzern of Switzerland and it was here he managed a good run of starts, which included a goal against Servette FC in the final game of the season.

Patjim scored his first goal for Fulham and their first goal of the season in the first match, a 1-0 victory away to Sunderland. Since then he has started all but one of Fulham's Premier League games, and seems to be keeping Adel Taarabt out of the Cottagers side.

Playing mainly in a central role, and occasionally out wide right he is very comfortable on the ball, and has a pass completion rate of 81.4%. However for an attacking midfielder he has only had an average of two shots per game, and perhaps would be encouraged to have a few more efforts on goal. This could be due to the fact that Fulham have been struggling up front, only scoring five goals in the league.

http://hereisthecity.com/2013/10/09/juventus-linked-with-january-move-for-fulham-midfielder/?

WhiteJC

Football hooliganism is back on the rise - see how your team performs in the league of shame

Violence and boozed-up thuggery make up the bulk of 2,456 match-day arrests last season and there were 589 new football banning orders issued

Riots: Arrests at football are back on the rise - figures have revealed
Getty

Football hooliganism is back on the rise, official figures revealed today

Violence and boozed-up thuggery make up the bulk of 2,456 match-day arrests last season.

And a league of shame was also released, showing those teams who have the most football banning orders - which block troublemakers from going to matches in the UK and abroad.

There are now just over 2,500 football thugs banned from grounds at home and abroad, with Cardiff, Chelsea, Manchester United, Leeds and Millwall topping the list of Britain's roughest teams.

Bradford City, Grimsby and Scunthorpe are also among the worst offenders - even though they have far lower gates than their Premier League and Championship rivals.

Overall, there were 589 new football banning orders issued last season - taking the total number to 2,451.

In terms of arrests Newcastle United top the football league of shame - with 175 of the club's "fans" arrested.

Manchester United finished second, with 145 arrests and Championship side Leeds third, with 101 supporters nicked.

There are now almost two arrests at every Premier League game on average - and just over one at every Championship match.

League One matches are affected by an arrest every two games, while there is just one arrest every three games in League Two.

Overall, a quarter of all matches across the country were hit by an arrest last season, up 4% on the 2011/12 season - an increase of 93.

And shamefully, racist chanting arrests almost doubled last season from 23 to 42.

Arrests for violence more than doubled from 273 to 554, while those for public disorder, missile throwing and "possession of an offensive weapon" all also went up.

The football banning orders appear to have limited the number of arrests of fans travelling to European away matches.

More than 100,000 English and Welsh club fans travelled to Champions League and Europa League matches last season - but at these 44 matches there were just 20 arrests of away fans in total.

Malcolm Clarke, Chair of the Football Supporters' Federation, yesterday insisted the increase in arrests was not a cause for alarm.

He said: "These figures are very low – there was only one arrest for every 14,000 fans.

"While there's no room for complacency, my daughter and I feel much safer going to a football match every weekend than I do walking past the clubs and pubs near my home on a Saturday evening.

"We never like to see arrest figures rise but the increase is minimal compared to last year's 23% decrease."

The number of arrests in 2011-12 was the lowest on record - at 2,363 - down from 3,391 in 2009/10.

Mr Clarke added: "It is time that football fans and clubs are given some credit for the huge reduction in football disorder in recent years."

Policing Minister Damian Green said: "The UK is the world leader in tackling football violence and disorder. Our tough laws to ban known troublemakers mean that the overwhelming majority of law-abiding fans can enjoy attending football in safety.

"There is no place for violence, disorderly behaviour or any form of hate crime at football and arrest rates remain historically low."

Labour's Shadow Sports Minister Clive Efford said: "These figures show how much football has done over many years to tackle criminal behaviour at football matches.

"Despite an increase in arrests from last year's record low it is still a remarkably small percentage considering that over 39 million people attended matches last season."

How does your team compare?
Football arrests by club supported 2013/13

Premier League

Arsenal 53

Aston Villa 51

Chelsea 92

Everton 44

Fulham 9

Liverpool 36

Manchester City 95

Manchester United 145

Newcastle United 175

Norwich 12

Queens Park Rangers 20

Reading 9

Southampton 23

Stoke City 32

Sunderland 71

Swansea City 13

Tottenham Hotspur 32

West Bromwich Albion 10

West Ham United 67

Wigan Athletic 18

TOTAL 1,007

Championship:

Barnsley 28

Birmingham City 55

Blackburn Rovers 31

Blackpool 11

Bolton Wanderers 46

Brighton & Hove Albion 24

Bristol City 54

Burnley 31

Cardiff City 26

Charlton Athletic 14

Crystal Palace 31

Derby County 29

Huddersfield Town 19

Hull City 25

Ipswich Town 4

Leeds United 101

Leicester City 22

Middlesbrough 44

Millwall 67

Nottingham Forest 38

Peterborough United 29

Sheffield Wednesday 35

Watford 21

Wolverhampton W. 56

TOTAL 841

Division One:

Bournemouth 7

Brentford 4

Bury 14

Carlisle United 13

Colchester United 1

Coventry City 29

Crawley Town 2

Crewe Alexandra 9

Doncaster Rovers 15

Hartlepool United 9

Leyton Orient 2

MK Dons 1

Notts County 2

Oldham Athletic 20

Portsmouth 17

Preston North End 16

Scunthorpe United 38

Sheffield United 29

Shrewsbury Town 26

Stevenage 2

Swindon Town 10

Tranmere Rovers 12

Walsall 42

Yeovil Town 3

TOTAL 323

Division Two:

Accrington Stanley 0

AFC Wimbledon 8

Aldershot Town 5

Barnet 7

Bradford City 21

Bristol Rovers 25

Burton Albion 4

Cheltenham Town 3

Chesterfield 17

Dagenham Redbridge 0

Exeter City 6

Fleetwood Town 0

Gillingham 14

Morecombe 9

Northampton Town 9

Oxford United 39

Plymouth Argyle 5

Port Vale 19

Rochdale 2

Rotherham United 19

Southend United 6

Torquay United 1

Wycombe Wanderers 0

York City 11

TOTAL 230

Conference:

AFC Telford United 0

Alfreton Town 1

Barrow 2

Braintree Town 0

Cambridge United 0

Dartford 0

Ebbsfleet United 0

Forest Green Rovers 0

Gateshead 0

Grimsby Town 16

Hereford United 8

Hyde 0

Kidderminster Harriers 1

Lincoln City 20

Luton Town 16

Macclesfield Town 7

Mansfield Town 12

Newport County 10

Nuneaton Town 87

Southport 0

Stockport County 9

Tamworth 0

Woking 3

Wrexham 14

TOTAL 206

Banning orders on hooligans by the team they support:
Cardiff City, 121

Chelsea, 110

Manchester United, 91

Leeds United, 72

Millwall, 65

West Ham United, 65

Bradford City, 62

Arsenal, 59

Newcastle United, 58

Birmingham City, 57

Bristol City, 56

Tottenham Hotspur, 56

Middlesbrough, 52

Manchester City, 48

Hull City, 47

Huddersfield Town, 47

Leicester City, 46

Aston Villa, 44

Swansea City, 44

Grimsby Town, 41

Southampton, 41

Liverpool, 39

Sunderland, 38

Scunthorpe United, 38

Swindon Town, 37

Oxford United, 35

Sheffield Wednesday, 34

Sheffield United, 33

Derby County, 32

Wolverhampton Wanderers, 32

Crystal Palace, 31

Coventry City, 30

Nottingham Forest, 30

Burnley, 29

Everton, 27

Stoke City, 26

West Bromwich Albion, 25

Chesterfield, 23

Exeter City, 23

Luton Town, 21

Blackburn Rovers, 20

Bolton Wanderers, 20

Lincoln City, 19

Queens Park Rangers, 19

Portsmouth, 17

Torquay United, 17

Bristol Rovers, 16

Brighton & Hove Albion, 16

Plymouth Argyle, 16

Crewe Alexandra, 15

York City, 15

Stockport County, 15

Brentford, 14

Rangers (Scotland), 14

Hartlepool United,13

Port Vale, 12

Barnsley, 11

Charlton Athletic, 11

Doncaster Rovers, 11

Mansfield Town, 11

Newport County, 11

Wigan Athletic, 11

Hereford United, 10

Norwich City, 10

Preston North End, 10

Rotherham United, 9

Rochdale, 9

Wrexham, 9

Aldershot Town, 8

Bury, 8

Darlington, 8

Dagenham & Redbridge, 8

Oldham Athletic, 8

Walsall, 8

Alfreton Town, 7

Carlisle United, 7

Bournemouth, 7

Chester City, 7

Gillingham, 7

Leyton Orient, 7

Halifax Town, 7

Shrewsbury Town, 7

Tranmere Rovers, 7

AFC Telford United, 6

Ipswich Town, 6

Peterborough United, 6

Blackpool, 5

Crawley Town, 5

Northampton Town, 5

Reading, 5

Southend United, 5

Fulham, 4

Kidderminster Harriers, 4

Nuneaton Town, 4

Watford, 4

Macclesfield Town, 3

Accrington Stanley, 2

Barnet, 2

Colchester United, 2

Barrow, 2

Fleetwood Town, 2

Notts County, 2

Kettering Town, 2

Cheltenham Town, 1

FC United of Manchester, 1

Fredrikstad (Norway), 1

Milton Keynes Dons, 1

Morecambe, 1

Lyon, 1

Stevenage, 1

Rushden & Diamonds, 1

Salisbury City, 1

Wycombe Wanderers, 1

Schalke (Germany), 1

Yeovil Town, 1

Sparta Prague (Czech R.), 1

Staines Town 1

Utrecht (Netherlands), 1

AFC Wimbledon, 0

Burton Albion, 0

Zenit St Petersberg (Russia), 0

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/football-hooliganism-back-rise---2355308#ixzz2hHvGKtR9
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Deanothefulhamfan

Wow look at Nuneaton town in the conference.... 87 arrests last season. They are the 6th worst club in England hahaha. Of these 87 arrests only 4 were banned. Whilst Fulham had 9 arrests and banned the same amount of people. Strange...

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on October 10, 2013, 06:13:15 AM
Wow look at Nuneaton town in the conference.... 87 arrests last season. They are the 6th worst club in England hahaha. Of these 87 arrests only 4 were banned. Whilst Fulham had 9 arrests and banned the same amount of people. Strange...

I wonder what 'The Fulham 9' got up to so that they were deemed worth banning. Every where I have been Fulham fans are generally good with the occasional drink addled numpty from time to time. Stoke had a few hundred drink addled numpties on Saturday and I bet the shrub bed against the Putney End hasn't recovered yet.

Berserker

I thought that was cats pee that affected shrubs, mind you i don't generally don't  have a problem with human pee on my shrubs to compare
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.