Previous topic - Next topic

premFlem

You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

Buffalo76

Willard

Dempsey against Juventus, Chris Baird against Stoke and Kasami against Palace will do for me.

They are in no particular order.

Dan in Notts

Quote from: FFC91 on October 21, 2013, 05:35:26 PM

Mine is Simon Davies vs Hamburg. I still maintain that had Messi scored it we would still see it on TV

And for me: sheer quality (several touches all had to be perfect and he pretty much had to limbo dance under the ball to get the final shot away), plus in a crucial game and it shifted the momentum of a game that was running away from us. And it cemented the 'Stand up if you still believe chant' in Cottage folklore. Clint's in the same European run comes a close second, and Rodney McAree because we'd waited a decade and a half for anything to cheer.

Having said that, on technique there's not a lot to complain about from Kasami tonight!

twang

Well my earlier candidates has got nothing on Kasami's... Take a bow! Best goal I've ever seen a Fulham player score without a doubt.

Willard

I forgot the Simon Davies goal! A certifiable cracker!

I'll start again.......

F(f)CUK

Not necessarily my favourite Fulham goal of all time, but possibly the best one. John Motson was comparing it to Marco van Basten on 5 Live.

muiscatron

Quote from: F(f)CUK on October 21, 2013, 10:34:49 PM
Not necessarily my favourite Fulham goal of all time, but possibly the best one. John Motson was comparing it to Marco van Basten on 5 Live.
I think it was even better than van basten's volley in 88, Kasami was running at full speed to get into position to collect the ball.

Dodgin

St Eve

Mitchel against Brum in the 75 semi final at Hillsboro is up there

Parkway Drive

Certainly up there in terms of hardest to pull off...

BigNigeBowds

I remember Saha scoring a tasty goal v Newcastle first season in the prem at the putney end.
'Hamburg host the final, Fulham play in it'

@SamBowdenFFC

Holders

Quote from: St Eve on October 22, 2013, 01:49:40 AM
Mitchel against Brum in the 75 semi final at Hillsboro is up there

Probably one of the scrappiest ever but priceless!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Holders

Quote from: Holders on October 21, 2013, 05:55:33 PM
Mullery against Leicester, Marlet against Newcastle, Dempsey against Juventus.

I revise my post of yesterday - Kasami against Palace.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Sir Alec of good Stock

Quote from: Holders on October 21, 2013, 07:29:17 PM
Quote from: MasterHaynes on October 21, 2013, 07:25:50 PM
Quote from: Holders on October 21, 2013, 05:55:33 PM
Mullery against Leicester, Marlet against Newcastle, Dempsey against Juventus.
Mu;;ary's was a stunner, Les Barrett against Cardiff similar to Mullerys from an angle(we lost 5-1)

What's your view on the debate that Lloyd's pass to Mullers was a mis-kicked shot?

I shall  never forget it, I was right behind the goal.

Likewise Holders. A never to be forgotten moment! Definitely a mis kick by Barry Lloyd but not by Mullers!

Best goal for me was Viv Busby's in a 4-0 win against Cardiff when he picked the ball up on the half way line and beat half their team before rolling the ball in to an empty net.

From an emotional point of view, Mitch's in the semi final at Hillsborough would take some beting

rusty shackleford

Kasami's goal was the best ive ever seen from a Fulham Premier League Era player

PokerMatt

I didn't ever think Collins John against boro would ever be beaten but it has now been blown out of the water.

People have been saying anyone can score Kasami's goal. Wrong. To control that pass to get it the right distance in front of him and out of mariappa's reach is staggering technique. It gets better if you watch it in slow motion.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Andy S

Away to Newcastle Gordon Davies a nd Ray Houghton combination. I remember it was a high scoring game. But a cracking goal but last nights effort from Kasami was quite incredible. That would be hard to do if you were not being marked. You were on a pitch by yourself

The Equalizer

Quote from: BigNigeBowds on October 22, 2013, 07:50:34 AM
I remember Saha scoring a tasty goal v Newcastle first season in the prem at the putney end.

Yep, the one that he booted quite high and it changed direction about 3 times before going in the net. Cracking goal, particularly from the angle I was watching it at.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Alan

I suppose it depends what you're looking for. Best finish? Possibly either Kasami's last night, or Collins John's at Boro. Best team goal? I'd say Gera's first against Juve. The slick passing & movement just gave Juve no chance...
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?