watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lost one out of last four in all competitions

Started by General, October 23, 2013, 03:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

And unbeaten for the month of October.., rut? What rut.

General

And whilst we've lost four games this season, two have been against Chelsea and arsenal who hold top spot and second place, whilst one was against Newcastle which we only lost in the last few minutes. Cardiff is the only one we really should've done better with, especially with the game being at home.

Jambo

Is this some sick joke at trying to look on the bright side???  You do realise we conceded against Palace on Monday!! Not good enough!  :Get Coat gif:
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Jambo on October 23, 2013, 03:43:39 PM
Is this some sick joke at trying to look on the bright side???  You do realise we conceded against Palace on Monday!! Not good enough!  :Get Coat gif:

Not only did we concede, but we conceded a GOAL!!  A GOAL!!  The gall!!

General

Quote from: God The Mechanic on October 23, 2013, 03:51:59 PM

Not only did we concede, but we conceded a GOAL!!  A GOAL!!  The gall!!

Instead of what? Defeat? Stupidity?

Burt

Lets not get too carried away... I think the worry for some on here was how we have been playing, and with the exception of Palace we have not exactly been setting the world alight recently.

Hopefully we have turned a corner now, and we will see an improvement in form and be far more entertaining to watch than we have been of late.

COYW!

WhiteJC

lets see how we do this weekend, when was the last time we won three on the bounce?

when was the last time we had back to back away wins?

wasn't Monday the first time in over a year that we've came from behind?

however with Ruiz's goal and now two stunners in one game most fulham fans must have a smile on their face, I know I have  049:gif  051

vagrant

S001.gif

You do realise Liverpool conceded against Palace in their previous match. What's the world coming too ........