more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Points from the next...

Started by Northern Cottager, October 26, 2013, 11:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Cottager

10 games.

Before Norwich in 10 games time I cannot see a game we will get points from. Man united, Liverpool, Swansea, west Ham, Tottenham, villa, Everton , man city all coming up.

So, so bleak.

jarv

agree, tough call. The first 8 games were mostly winnable (except chelsea away).  That's where Jol got it all wrong and has put our great team in the sh!t.  With the next 10......ouch, especially on today's display. Bottom 3 at xmas, no doubt. Sad days, unless Fulhamish kicks in and we beat all the good teams (which is most in the division)

Fulham76

Quote from: Northern Cottager on October 26, 2013, 11:14:59 PM
10 games.

Before Norwich in 10 games time I cannot see a game we will get points from. Man united, Liverpool, Swansea, west Ham, Tottenham, villa, Everton , man city all coming up.

So, so bleak.

Maybe, and it's a big maybe we will get a point at home to Swansea & villa. Maybe a point away at west ham as well but unlikely as we barely attack away from home & they will score against us.
United, Liverpool, spurs, Everton & man city = no points.
I think we're looking at 12/13 points from 17 games.

Northern Cottager

We hav
Quote from: jarv on October 26, 2013, 11:19:35 PM
agree, tough call. The first 8 games were mostly winnable (except chelsea away).  That's where Jol got it all wrong and has put our great team in the sh!t.  With the next 10......ouch, especially on today's display. Bottom 3 at xmas, no doubt. Sad days, unless Fulhamish kicks in and we beat all the good teams (which is most in the division)

A lot of tea we would be confident about beating over the years and even the new teams are looking strong in their 2nd-3rd seasons and we have fallen behind. I genuinely think this is our year to go down and not with much of a fight.

MJG

we need to keep at having a point a game at least for as long as possible. once a team drops below that its very hard to make up as the season goes on. A draw yesterday and 2 defeats coming up would have given us 11 from 11 games. we are now looking at 10 from 11 and that will be bottom 5 at this stage.
Its a relegation season so its going to be a tough old winter. My only hope at this stage is there are 3 worse sides than us. If we get 40 pts this season I would be amazed.