more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

In the car after the match

Started by The Old Count, October 26, 2013, 07:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Old Count

Well that was disappointing. 

Can't believe we didn't stick Boatang in with Sidwell and Parker and play with one up front.

We lost because we conceded the midfield.  That was tactically naive away to Southampton.

Mr Jol has many good attributes. Setting up a team to play appropriately against strong opposition away doesn't seem to be one of them.

Northern Cottager

I'd give you fifty pounds for each of the positive traits you can get for Jol at the moment and I also bet I wouldn't end up shelling out more than £100.

YankeeJim

He always wears a tie.
He always shows up, physically at least.
He doesn't miss a buffet.

Pay up!
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Northern Cottager

Him physically showing up is not a bonus. As for his attendance at a buffet, that is not a benefit for those putting the buffet on.

Logicalman

Quote from: Northern Cottager on October 26, 2013, 08:36:10 PM
Him physically showing up is not a bonus. As for his attendance at a buffet, that is not a benefit for those putting the buffet on.

I disagree, isn't that the reason to actually out the buffet on?

SWMBO has one: He has nice dimples.

So that's 100 quid to Jim and 50 to my other half.

jms

Quote from: The Old Count on October 26, 2013, 07:49:37 PM

Can't believe we didn't stick Boatang in with Sidwell and Parker and play with one up front.

We lost because we conceded the midfield.  That was tactically naive away to Southampton.

Mr Jol has many good attributes. Setting up a team to play appropriately against strong opposition away doesn't seem to be one of them.

Please can you list his achievements in Football.....I have never seen a history of his past success's and am intrigued. To me he seems to be one of the most incompetent managers we have ever employed.

The Old Count

Quote from: jms on October 26, 2013, 08:50:07 PM
Quote from: The Old Count on October 26, 2013, 07:49:37 PM

Please can you list his achievements in Football.....I have never seen a history of his past success's and am intrigued. To me he seems to be one of the most incompetent managers we have ever employed.

He's good at getting young players in.  I believe he is competent at developing youth (no Jimmy Saville jokes please) and he makes Jabba the Hut look handsome.

Apart from that, I can't really argue with you mate.