more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This hurts :(

Started by JIMMY D, November 07, 2013, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMMY D

Liverpool v Fulham

Liverpool got well beat by Arsenal last week. Luis Suarez had a couple of chances, but otherwise Arsenal were fairly comfortable in the game. I reckon they will bounce back and this is quite a nice game for them to have this week. I'll say they will beat Fulham 4-0 and I think I'm being kind to Fulham when I say that. I haven't been impressed with Martin Jol's side when they've played away from home for a long time.

PAUL PREDICTS: 4-0

farfouille

I heard Brede is back so it would rather be 3:0.

fp.gif
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Nero

Quote from: farfouille on November 08, 2013, 07:10:30 AM
I heard Brede is back so it would rather be 3:0.

fp.gif

no you misheard its brede back thats giving him the problem

SKSW6

Why does he mention the away from home bit? We've been shocking both home and away, but our away form is actually better this season.

Fulham76

Quote from: JIMMY D on November 07, 2013, 11:13:21 PM
Liverpool v Fulham

Liverpool got well beat by Arsenal last week. Luis Suarez had a couple of chances, but otherwise Arsenal were fairly comfortable in the game. I reckon they will bounce back and this is quite a nice game for them to have this week. I'll say they will beat Fulham 4-0 and I think I'm being kind to Fulham when I say that. I haven't been impressed with Martin Jol's side when they've played away from home for a long time.

PAUL PREDICTS: 4-0

Sounds about right.

EJL

Quote from: SKSW6 on November 08, 2013, 09:40:02 AM
Why does he mention the away from home bit? We've been shocking both home and away, but our away form is actually better this season.
True, our away form is better at this stage compared to previous seasons, but most of our performances wouldn't give that impression. Apart from the two brilliant goals before halftime, we were dreadful for most of the opening 45 at Palace. Add in the underwhelming showings at Sunderland and Chelsea, along with the awful Southampton and Newcastle games.