more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shortest First Team Careers

Started by GorgeousGus, October 28, 2013, 04:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhams_finest

Quote from: Herbie on October 28, 2013, 05:18:48 PM
Jari Litmanen - was on the books but didn't play a game (as far as I'm aware)

I remember him - he never played he was always "ill" he had a sore knee, dislocated eyebrow etc.

The Equalizer

I think the answer to this is me. I played about 8 minutes for Spark City FC in Fulham in around 1986, aged 10.  096.gig
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LBNo11

...I remember Nathan Ashton and Elliot Omuzusi holding the line in 2007 against Reading, and getting a much needed win. Omuzusi was very harshly sent off by Clattenberk but Nathan wasn't too bad - mind you it was against Reading and in a Sanchez team he may have looked better than he was; he never made the grade though and now plays in the Ryman Premier for Billericay.

That was a game to remember, we won 3 - 1 Shefki Kuqi made us all laugh with his antics, Simon Davies was brilliant and Les Barrett came on as a guest at half-time. Oh to have Les and Simon in their prime playing at Anfield tomorrow...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

res

Rob Milsom played a few minutes (c.15) against Man Utd before going to Aberdeen (now at Rotherham)
Joe Anderson came on at the end of extra time against Man City in the League Cup, then went to Lincoln for a few games

Artful Dodger

Quote from: fulhamben on October 28, 2013, 09:00:53 PM
Quote from: Artful Dodger on October 28, 2013, 08:54:42 PM
Malik Buari 2003 ish...if not the shortest probably the worst!!
no way, dont you remember dean leacokcs debut against newcastle. truely shocking
I do remember that game. We were 2-0 up in 8 minutes but lost 3-2. Bauri and Leacock played right back and right midfield. They were both terrible but I thought Leacock did get a few more games, hence Bauri got the vote. I may be wrong but the match lives on in the memory!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

David Allen Crankshaw

Julian Gray was one of Hodgson's less inspired signings when he was plucked from Coventry City reserves on loan initially but then to become permanent. His one appearance came as a substitute against Sheffield Wednesday away in the F.A. Cup.

Zuberbuler the goalie made one appearance at Burnley in the League Cup when Roy, showing his total disinterest in the competition, put out an entire reserve side much to the annoyance of the travelling Fulham fans. Naturally we lost on what turned out to be a thoroughly miserable evening.

supersimmo123

The guys Saints signed that was supposedly George Weirs cousin. Cant remember his name.