more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Supporting Fulham from America: My Personal Journey

Started by Fulham Pats Fan, April 21, 2010, 12:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Pats Fan

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share this guest post I did yesterday on epltalk.com. The post is about my frustrations on finding Fulham on TV and the internet that past 4 years. Please feel free to check out the link,

http://www.epltalk.com/supporting-fulham-from-america-my-personal-journey/18390

FatFreddysCat

What made you choose Fulham pats fan? Good choice though  :54: and keep it up.

Fulham Pats Fan

FatFreddyscat,

That is a very good question. I live in Massachusetts not far from Gillette Stadium where the New England Revolution play. I was a big fan of Clint Dempsey. I guess you could say I kept following him to Fulham.

That was the starting point for me. As I followed him and the team I really got hooked. I became a fan. My interest in Fulham changed quickly. It was much more about the team very quickly than following Clint Dempsey.

I was a fan, but the relegation battle took it to another level for me.

I am lifelong fan of the New England Patriots. I can honestly tell you that I follow these 2 teams equally.

Logicalman

Welcome to the MB Fulham Pats Fan. As for finding Fulham games shown in the US, check out the sticky linx at the top of this part of the MB, for both Internet and TV showings. They cover - just about - everything you'll need... and if you have any more, just add them in.

Again, welcome, and hope to read more from you ..  :58:

McBridefan1

We should get a bunch of guys together for a Fulham game some time.

Fulham Pats Fan

Quote from: Logicalman on April 22, 2010, 12:02:39 AM
Welcome to the MB Fulham Pats Fan. As for finding Fulham games shown in the US, check out the sticky linx at the top of this part of the MB, for both Internet and TV showings. They cover - just about - everything you'll need... and if you have any more, just add them in.

Again, welcome, and hope to read more from you ..  :58:

Thanks Logicalman,

In a short period of time I have become a huge fan of the club. As a blogger I am trying to give the most up to date info on Fulham as I can. I am also trying to spread the word regarding the team.

This is a great messageboard. Keep up the great work.

Augustino

I feel your pain. Being from Canada, my best friend and I are the only people I know who support the club around here.
Most others haven't even heard of them. All they know are man utd, liverpool, etc.

It is embarrassing.

Steve_orino

Quote from: Augustino on May 03, 2010, 02:32:20 PM
I feel your pain. Being from Canada, my best friend and I are the only people I know who support the club around here.
Most others haven't even heard of them. All they know are man utd, liverpool, etc.

It is embarrassing.

It's a North American thing, THEY (the English) wouldn't understand!

Welcome to the board - glad to have ya!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

finnster01

Welcome on board Mr Augustino.

Which bit of Canada are you from? I like Canada a lot, especially Toronto. It is like a cleaner New York but with all the diversity. Hard not to like that.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead