watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Alistair mackintosh

Started by Fletchino, November 12, 2013, 09:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Cottager

Providing that is a real address and not a guess, this could get nasty.

elgreenio

absolutely no need for this is there really
touch my camera through the fence

TonyGilroy

He knows how unhappy we are. I'd expect him to share those feelings.

What we don't know is what the club is doing about it but I'm assuming that Jol is in his last days at the club and that we're actively recruiting a replacement.

There really is a limit to what the club should be saying publicly. If Jol is to be backed that must be said loud and clear but if not then they have to go about their business in secret.

I think no news is good news. I'll rethink that if Jol is still here in a couple of weeks.

Fletchino

It only needs two words

Nobody needs to be rude Alistair just needs to be aware of how we feel as he has not said much yet.

Fletchino

Quote from: TonyGilroy on November 12, 2013, 09:54:14 AM

He knows how unhappy we are. I'd expect him to share those feelings.

What we don't know is what the club is doing about it but I'm assuming that Jol is in his last days at the club and that we're actively recruiting a replacement.

There really is a limit to what the club should be saying publicly. If Jol is to be backed that must be said loud and clear but if not then they have to go about their business in secret.

I think no news is good news. I'll rethink that if Jol is still here in a couple of weeks.

Why keep jol in  to do this we have 10+ days until are next game and somebody can feel the boots on a temp basis. 

lamby

Quote from: Fletchino on November 12, 2013, 09:42:45 AM
[email protected]

Don't be stupid.

He is not an idiot. He appointed Roy when nobody in England wanted to talk to him. He has been doing a fantastic job. He will pull the trigger when he has a replacement lined up.

He knows what is going on. He will be doing his best to find somebody to replace Jol - just not doing it in public. He will not give 'full support of the board' in public because he knows that it would be a lie.

b+w geezer

Quote from: lamby on November 12, 2013, 12:00:02 PM
[email protected]
He is not an idiot. He appointed Roy when nobody in England wanted to talk to him.
I also doubt he's an idot, but fact is he arrived six months after Roy.

Fletchino

[email protected]

Don't be stupid.

He is not an idiot. He appointed Roy when nobody in England wanted to talk to him. He has been doing a fantastic job. He will pull the trigger when he has a replacement lined up.

He knows what is going on. He will be doing his best to find somebody to replace Jol - just not doing it in public. He will not give 'full support of the board' in public because he knows that it would be a lie.

Poor old tommy does not deserve all the stick he is getting when it's this man job to pull the trigger.

Fletchino

Quote from: b+w geezer on November 12, 2013, 12:06:38 PM
[email protected]
He is not an idiot. He appointed Roy when nobody in England wanted to talk to him.
I also doubt he's an idot, but fact is he arrived six months after Roy.

You plonker :-)