News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So, many Asian Liverpool fans in the away end?

Started by Scrumpy, November 10, 2013, 12:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

I know we have problems of greater magnitude to worry about, but I just wondered how many Liverpool 'fans' from the South East travelled up and sat in the away end today? Anyone from this board make the trip?

Last time I went we had suddenly gained a load of Asian fans that I had never seen before with red vests on under their jackets.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

The Bronsons

King_Crud

my Palace mate went up for their game and couldn't get a seat on the train for all the Liverpool fans

HillingdonFFC

Considering we sold out 800 tickets nearly two weeks before the game I'm going to say a hell of a lot. Seen us up there about 5 times, the last couple I was surrounded by Indians, how do they get tickets?

Wingnut

Ticket agencies buy a bunch of Fulham memberships at the start of the season. They use the memberships to buy tickets for the home and away games against the likes of Liverpool. The tickets are sold as part of expensive packages, (flights, hotel & match ticket).
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

SKSW6

United get all of the stick for having tourist fans, but Liverpool are easily just as bad for it.

It may sound hypocritical coming from a Fulham fan with the Cottage atmosphere like it is, but my god Anfield is dire. At least we're under no illusions of being amazing fans, that lot are completely deluded. 4-0 and you could hear a pin drop.

fulham traveller

I was there yesterday, and there was probably more tourist fans, than ffc fans, no one jumped up when lfc scored, but not many ffc fans there

Wingnut

I used to be in Liverpool a lot and I recall one local fan telling the that there are in or about 15,000 scousers at home game these days. The rest is made up of wools (what scousers call tourist fans).

I have a feeling that the league might be theirs this years. The rest are all dropping points left, right and centre. Arsenal are always likely to go through a run of games where they throw away points, particular in the new year when the CL really hots up. Liverpool only have the league to focus on. I see Spurs lost today again. Man City are losing at Sunderland.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.