watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Picayune Saturday Slumddig Millionaire

Started by Lighthouse, January 30, 2010, 12:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

As predicted in yesterdays Picayune one player on loan but will not join us until next week and two to go on loan. Well OAKAKAKA may be coming in after not coming but then he must go back tonight to be ready for Sunday to sit on a bench in Italy and come back that night to sit on a bench in England on Tuesday. Life can be hard for a footballer

Kamara is or isn't off to Celtic on loan with a view to a kill. I hope this is false but it has been hanging about and as rumours go it is like a  Terry or bad smell as some people say. Expect one more. Or not. By Tuesday we will know and have to speculate on the close season transfers.

Roy mentioned a the lack of a big Lacunar. Now I looked him up and frankly the mention of him is no more than a stop gap.

So we are down to the tough task of not losing against a Villa side who are doing very nicely. I cannot see us halting our slide but then that is the whole point of the game. I love Statistics and the one thing about them is they can be used to mean anything. Fulham need a bit of luck says Roy. They could also do with a few shots on target.

So Bobby Moore and Billy Wright and all the great and frankly not so great England Captains. I would like you to meet the Slumdig Millionaire who is our latest footballer to take over your legacy. Word of warning. If you shake his hand as you may do as you are all Gentleman. Make sure to wash your hands afterwards. The smell and stains are hard to get rid off.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider