News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What is the worst Jol Quote of the season.

Started by Southdowns White, November 10, 2013, 08:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

We don't concede from free kicks and corners during Training !

MJG

Quote from: KCat on November 11, 2013, 08:41:18 AM
There is so much wrong with that quote I just would not know where to start

bog

WayneKerrins

"I think when I came here they were quite lucky and happy to get me"

Pluto

"We have to be creative"

(in reference to potential signings- twice!!)

If only he had realised that sentiment needs to be applied on the pitch  fp.gif

mullers

"There is plenty of interest in me from Europe." How can he claim to be focused on Fulham and say that?

FFC1987

'Ive spoken to Moussa Dembele, and he won't be leaving the club during this window'

Ged

"At that end, there's always five, 10 or 15 who shout at me, said Jol. It looked a bit more this time, maybe 25 or 30.
I'm a very proud person and I'm used to playing in the top five or even higher"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/martin-jol-blasts-unappreciative-fulham-2276288

F(f)CUK

"I think when I came here they were quite lucky and happy to get me"

:plus one:

Chesh

Was I hearing things, or did he say something on Saturday (after the game) along the lines of 'we would have liked to have stayed in the dressing room at half time, but couldn't', followed by more BS that 'the aim was then simply to keep the score down'.

I'm sorry, but he's showing that he does not have the managerial qualities, yet alone football related ones, to be in charge of any organisation, where doing ones best and competing is the least that needs to be done.

Regardless of what comes out of his mouth, his body language alone should tell any competent CEO that he shouldn't be in charge.

:dft007:

Made in Hammersmith (1968)

ProfficerFFC

We have a winner! :005:

cottage cheese

I believe him here guys! Great quote though hahaha. Should have finished it off with "and the reason why is that no one can take a corner or knows how to shoot"

Pluto

Actually most of his worst quotes are in this article:http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/martin-jol-blasts-unappreciative-fulham-2276288

"When people start yelling at you – I would like people to be a bit more appreciative. I can't tell them to come outside the stadium after the game so I put up with it.

"I remember last year, I think it was the same geezer and I did something but luckily enough nobody saw it!"

and my all time favourite....

"But if you play in a European cup final then the expectation levels are too high. That was three years ago. I played two semi-finals of the European Cup and I've forgotten about it."  :dft007:

Danitar

Neil D

'Be careful what you wish for.  Tony Pulis is still out of work.'

Jamie88

"I'm used to good clubs and I want Fulham to be a good club"

Dodger53

when he said something like "we are targeting a top 10 finish" I thought he meant the Premiership this year.

and when did that ambition change to beating some of the other useless teams when they are having an off day and try for 17th (or a bottom 4) finish!