more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Keep the faith

Started by KingstonWhite, November 13, 2013, 12:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingstonWhite

We all need to get behind the boys

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

Michael Jordan:- I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

The Rock

Quote from: KingstonWhite on November 13, 2013, 12:25:43 AM
We all need to get behind the boys

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

Michael Jordan:- I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take". Wayne Gretzky Canadian hockey player.

JDH101

100% of the putts I leave short I miss.

EJL

Deanothefulhamfan

I agree.... we may not support the manager but if he is still here for our next game then it is clear he is not going  anywhere...we really need to get behind the players against Swansea regardless of who is in the starting 11

JIMMY D

Is still have faith. Just a little  :022:

LBNo11

...bang goes that theory...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

epsomraver

Don't start confusing the issue with facts Ed!

The Old Count

I always get behind the team when they're playing.

I never moan and complain at the match. Nor do I berate the players or manager at the match.

I just do that on here.

LBNo11

Quote from: The Old Count on November 13, 2013, 11:55:53 AM

I never moan and complain at the match. Nor do I berate the players or manager at the match.

I just do that on here.

...same here TOC, only difference is I used to sing loud and proud in the HE, but I no longer do that - when I can be bothered to attend...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FFC1987

Quote from: LBNo11 on November 13, 2013, 11:59:59 AM
Quote from: The Old Count on November 13, 2013, 11:55:53 AM

I just do that on here.

...same here TOC, only difference is I used to sing loud and proud in the HE, but I no longer do that - when I can be bothered to attend...

To witness a miracle that could potentially be 3 glorious points which take up 3 points closer to the miracle that is avoiding relegation. Got to love the underdog hey!