more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Europa League Final Ticket available face value (£75) - ST holder selling

Started by GeorgeRyan, May 10, 2010, 08:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeorgeRyan

Hi guys,
my mate who I had originally bought a ticket for can now no longer make the final  :doh:. I would love to sell this to a genuine FOF Forum member where I know they will be singing their hearts out next to me. Let me know if you're interested. I can either drop off in London (S-W area) or meet in Hamburg. Let me know through messageboard or drop me a text 07870 470 868. I'm selling this at face value, £75. I'm not looking to profit from this whatsoever!

COYW! x

MrMuggins

I'm interested- need one ticket as seatwave screwed me over (I just got an email from UPS saying the delivery date is 13th May)- whereabouts in SW london are you?

GeorgeRyan

Hi Mr Muggins,

I live in Balham. Where are you? I could have it with you tonight or early tomorrow evening if you're close. Otherwise I would happily come meet you in Hamburg.

Best, George

GeorgeRyan

I now have another ticket (£75) - this is ridiculous! Who wants this one next to Mr Muggins?

It's in section 12b, row 9, seat 8.

GeorgeRyan

If you're headed to Hamburg alone this is a perfect ticket to get. I'm with a load of Fulham boys that enjoy an away day and will look after you when you're in town as we scoped the place out in the semis. Get involved!

MrMuggins

I can vouch for George.  And me.  I'm a great person to sit next to- I know all the chants.

GeorgeRyan

sing it Mr Muggles!  :clap_hands: