watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

He'll never play for Fulham........

Started by Southcoastffc, November 18, 2013, 04:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

MikeCdawg

Burt

Me too. With my eyes closed and one leg tied behind my back.

Quite a spectacular finish, in all seriousness...

epsomraver

He would look bloody stupid if he did that in a match and missed, like to see it done more than once, I think fluke is the word i am seeking.

Burt

You are right Mr Epsom... What the video may not show was that this was his 101st attempt and the first one to go in!

Enter the Frei

Quote from: Burt on November 18, 2013, 08:53:48 PM
You are right Mr Epsom... What the video may not show was that this was his 101st attempt and the first one to go in!

I doubt he tried it many times tbh, last time he was on u21 duty he came out with a similarly impressive goal in training. He's just a very talented slightly mercurial individiual, could do with some guidance to nurture it that isn't Big Sams though IMO.

Jack Fulham

Quote from: epsomraver on November 18, 2013, 06:04:24 PM
He would look bloody stupid if he did that in a match and missed, like to see it done more than once, I think fluke is the word i am seeking.

I don't think it was a fluke. It seemed pretty intentional for me. Ravel Morrison is very much a street footballer and this is the kind of thing they attempt. It was pure skill.

Pluto

If he scored this in a game they'd probably be calling it one of the greatest goals of all time....shows the talent this kid has even if he does seem a bit of a prat