watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Swansea sell out their allocation

Started by The Swan, November 18, 2013, 08:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Swansea sell out their allocation of 1,700 tickets. It should be a full house and we should get behind our team and cheer them to victory.
The Swan

Burt

I'm not expecting a victory but what I am hoping to see is a massive change in commitment and hunger, and a strong desire to win. Instead of the fare we have been served up in past months, I would like to see us pushing up more, closing down quickly, chasing things down, being more aggressive and forward-thinking in our attack, etc. etc.

Fen82

Yes an unexpected trip to London this weekend for me and my son, only tickets avaliable together we got were in putney end,  deffo be sell out. Can't wait to see our revamped team .Renes boys

Fulham76

Quote from: Burt on November 18, 2013, 08:47:22 PM
I'm not expecting a victory but what I am hoping to see is a massive change in commitment and hunger, and a strong desire to win. Instead of the fare we have been served up in past months, I would like to see us pushing up more, closing down quickly, chasing things down, being more aggressive and forward-thinking in our attack, etc. etc.

I watched the Cardiff v Swansea game & Cardiff pressed them, closed them down quickly & didn't give them any space. Most of the time the swansea defenders panicked & played long balls, certainly none of their possession football in that game. I hope Jol & Rene have watched that game, a perfect example of how to beat Swansea.

Admin

Like I said, we've got enough quality to turn these boys over and I'm fully confident we will do IF we put in a shift o Saturday.

Fulham76 is right, Swansea don't like it up them, they're not a physical side and if you get to them, they don't like it and tend to panic sending balls over the top, but give them all the space in the world and they will play you off the park.

The last 2 seasons we've done this, but were unlucky when we lost 1-2 when Stockdale gifted them 2 goals.

If we get at them early, push  high line, defend well in numbers then we've got a chance.

Wingnut

Swansea are one of the best teams in the league when they are given time on the ball and space, two things we have been giving teams in abundance over the past few months.

If we don't get in their faces from the first minute and take control of the game, it'll be a long 90 mins.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

HatterDon

there'll be some amazing singing at the Cottage this weekend. We played the Swans in the cup the season before they were promoted and their crowd was a joy.

I'd be really sorry to miss them next season.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

JBH

Quote from: The Swan on November 18, 2013, 08:14:23 PM
Swansea sell out their allocation of 1,700 tickets. It should be a full house and we should get behind our team and cheer them to victory.

Sorry but I actually don't see Sky Sports think that this is such important news  fp.gif

The Bronsons

Quote from: JBH on November 19, 2013, 06:20:17 AM
Quote from: The Swan on November 18, 2013, 08:14:23 PM

Sorry but I actually don't see Sky Sports think that this is such important news  fp.gif

Are we only allowed to post things that Sky Sports would consider important?  fp.gif

SP

Saw the advert in the Standard tonight, tickets from £35. Seems rather pricey for the fare on offer, I think there'll be a few gaps.

ScalleysDad

I must admit I was in two minds following the run of shambolic displays but I am meeting up with my best man of 207 years ago, or whenever it was, who is a Swans fan and tone deaf so he had best be hush. He knows lots of people who are not making the trip so our pulling power is not what it once was. Villa might be the same although since many people declared their reluctance to attend whilst Jol was still in charge the emergence of RM might just swing it simply out of curiosity