more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Germany Attack Tonight

Started by Sammyffc, November 19, 2013, 05:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

Reus / Draxler / Sam

them three just make me shiver thinking about what they could do to us if we don't perform. Especially marco reus , if you ever watch dortmund you would know how incredibly gifted this lad is . Im so shocked no clubs went for him in the summer . He could take walker for a ride tonight if he is on form !

but as always -- come on england  !

The Old Count

I think they may annex the Sudatenland and invade Poland.

Sammyffc

i like how u did that ;) took me a while to know what you meant but i got it eventually haha

MikeCdawg

and this is probably Germany's back-up forward line bar Reus. There is also Muller, Schurrle Gotze, possibly Gomez and Klose, Podolski is out injured.

England will need lady luck to be on their side tonight if they stand any chance.

But being Irish.....come on Deutschland!

KP_FFC

reus was targeted by many big clubs but stated in public he loves dortmund and wants to remain there.
and draxler is a midfielder/winger not a striker

anyways come on england!

Huxley

As long as rich foreigners treat the premier league as their toy, you will not see England field any quality for years to come. About 75% of the Nationalmannschaft plays champions league football, which is to bad looking at their age... The good thing is that the other 25% will getbtomplay champions league the next year. Rodriguez and Lalanna are decent enough, but not exactly world class. Then you got the geriatrics in Gerrard and Lampard. Don't get me wrong i really rate both of them...Roy has quite the task after the world cup!

The Old Count

Could be Blitzkrieg followed by attack from a Panzer division.

Burt

I think our defence will get a good runout tonight...

Pluto

This is literally their third string team and they're stil significantly better than us

Huxley

Quote from: The Old Count on November 19, 2013, 07:50:20 PM

You still living in your 1966 bubble... I am finding your jokes rather racist, and I am not joking...

BestOfBrede

Sturridge and Lambchops are not England quality strikers.
Also, Llama boy may be in future but deffo not now!

I watched Sweden v Port at the same time and what a game!
Feel really sorry for Kaca and best not say what I think about prancing ballet boy!

jarv

I switched between England and the Austria/USA game. Austria played with pace, skill, aggression, always going forward. Whoever their coach is, lets get him!!! They were a joy to watch first half. (I stuck with England most of the 2nd).

Slaphead in Qatar

I watched the france gsme. The french were amazing, they just blew the ukranians away with intense and urgent football.

The Old Count

Quote from: TheGreatGatsby on November 19, 2013, 08:32:55 PM

You still living in your 1966 bubble... I am finding your jokes rather racist, and I am not joking...

1966 ?

Mach dir kien sorgen.  Ich bin Deutch.

ron

Quote from: The Old Count on November 20, 2013, 08:04:35 AM

1966 ?

Deutsch?[/i]...... kein  ??

Burt

All last night proved is that until we find a way of getting English players to play first team football week in / week out in the top leagues then (to coin a phrase from Dad's Army) "we're doomed"...

With the exception of 2 or 3 players, we do not have a world class team...

Vinnieffc

Quote from: The Old Count on November 20, 2013, 08:04:35 AM

1966 ?

Shureley Ref  'keine sorgen' as 'sorgen' is plural..
Und das kenn' ich weil ich komm' aus Irland.

Jack Fulham

Quote from: Burt on November 20, 2013, 04:52:16 PM
All last night proved is that until we find a way of getting English players to play first team football week in / week out in the top leagues then (to coin a phrase from Dad's Army) "we're doomed"...

With the exception of 2 or 3 players, we do not have a world class team...

Lucky Hodgson is manager then, gets the best out of average players.

Don't get what is all the doom and gloom is about, we've never been world class but we got a decent team that can do well and some good young players coming through. We lost but its like we were embarrassed and it was a friendly. Our players play with the best week in week out so we will never be out of our depth.

Forever Fulham

I think England has the makings of a quality team that could catch on fire and do some damage in the WC.  But the back four, well, a weakness.  And why all the beating up on Hart?  He's a quality keeper.