watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Table come May

Started by JackyFulham90, November 23, 2013, 09:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

We've now had over  10 games to look at all teams I was wondering how people see the season turning out.
Will be tough to separate the top 6 I also think Rene will help turn around our season.
Here is mine

1 - Man City
2 - Chelsea
3 - Man Utd
4 - Arsenal
5 - Liverpool
6 - Spurs
7 - Everton
8 - Southampton
9 - Newcastle
10 - West Brom
11 - Fulham
12 - Aston Villa
13 - Swansea
14 - Cardiff
15 - West Ham
16 - Hull
17 - Sunderland
18 - Stoke
19 - Norwich
20 - Crystal Palace

ross_bamping

We won't come 11th. Even with Rene, we will still be floating around the bottom 3 near May. Possible 14th finish, but no higher. If we invest in Jan, it may be different.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

HatterDon

have you been looking at us? 11th? Really?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jack Fulham

did you do the bbc predictor or just come our with that?

Deanothefulhamfan

Wow 11th is amazingly optimistic... I think we will finish 17th by the skin of our teeth having watched a almost a third of the season.

I think Arsenal will be higher than 4th as well

Bedford White

Spectacularly optimistic in IMO. At this point in time I cannot find it I'm my heart to accept we're going down, but I cannot see how we can avoid a protracted fight and at best 17th place finish.

A lot of folks have said that they wouldn't mind relegation, in my view the financial harm this would cause would be irreparable. Mr Khan has displayed an unwillingness to invest in his Premier league team, why then would he be willing to invest in a championship one? IMO were as likely as not to do a Wolves.