more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No sense in firing Jol

Started by HatterDon, November 24, 2013, 04:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cottage expat

Quote from: Peabody on November 24, 2013, 09:43:20 AM
I think, deep down, that I have already accepted our fate. However, it is far to early to make a decision on Rene's contribution, he has had only a few training sessions with those who were away on International duty.

It's much too early to "accept our fate". There's only 5 points separating us from 11th in the table and if Renee has a free hand, I think we can show some significant improvement......... particularly if we can also make a couple of decent acquisitions in the January window.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Otley on November 24, 2013, 09:20:22 AM
The decision to appoint Meulensteen at this time is like Jo's interviews - Double Dutch!

But it's no good the fans calling for Jol to be sacked now because, as Hatter Don says, the message from Khan with this appointment says "I am sticking with Jol until May".

So our only alternative is to get behind the players and the management team to give them as much encouragement as we can.

This should be ten mantra for every Fulham fan now.

Our die is cast. Our management team is and apparently will remain Jol and his team.

Booing and slagging off of players is detrimental to all our desires in the end.

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

epsomraver

Quote from: Otley on November 24, 2013, 09:20:22 AM
The decision to appoint Meulensteen at this time is like Jo's interviews - Double Dutch!

But it's no good the fans calling for Jol to be sacked now because, as Hatter Don says, the message from Khan with this appointment says "I am sticking with Jol until May".

So our only alternative is to get behind the players and the management team to give them as much encouragement as we can.

I take it you are one who still goes to games and does what you preach?

ross_bamping

Because I like posting on this forum, I will forget about this post and focus on others. What I will say though is that you should never talk about us being relegated, however rubbish we are, we want PL football next year.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

aaronmcguigan

It seems as if Jol is staying. The curious thing is that Meulensteen has been brought in to improve the coaching side, which is why i think that if Jol was sacked, his merry men of Segers, Cock and Lindemann would go too, and maybe RM can replace those with decent coaches, as our conditioning and match prep has clearly taken a dive since these guys have been in control.

As HEAD coach, would Meulensteen have the control of his coaches, and therefore bring in his own coaching team? Or why bother being the head coach if  you have no control over the coaches?