watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You know what, stuff it

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 24, 2013, 12:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Allen Crankshaw

Getting relegated would be a disaster and I think getting back into the Premier League would be very difficult for our club. Wigan and Reading are not performing very well this season and won't be promoted this year.

Burt

Quote from: fulhams_finest on November 24, 2013, 06:58:01 PM
Quote from: Burt on November 24, 2013, 01:13:22 PM
Quote from: fulhams_finest on November 24, 2013, 01:12:08 PM
087.gif you sir a are a moron

Who? Me?

no reither lightning

As per my earlier post... He is entitled to his opinion, as you are to yours, but without the personal abuse please.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: win-dup on November 24, 2013, 06:39:52 PM
many people thought like you when we were relegated in 1969 and what a total disaster that was for the club. Trust me, when you've seen Fulham lose 6-0 at home to Port Vale in Div 3 in front of less than three thousand people you NEVER want to be relegated,

I was at Torquay on 'that' night and Bristol Rovers in the monsoon. I was at Lincoln dressed up like an eskimo and still froze and I was in the queue for the return to The Cottage. I know what the Championship means and we might do a Reading or Wigan but at the current rate we are set to be the first debt free, well run Club to implode because the first team were absolutely useless and the fan base disintegrated.

St Eve

Relegation for us would be a disaster. Last time we went down we went into a free fall right to the bottom of division 4, had gates of 3,000 and nearly lost our ground to a block of flats. Money has to be spent in January and we have to scrape out results and get through this season and then rebuild. The truth is we are paying now for the lack of investment over the past few years. Our average age is about 50 and that just doesn't work at this level

bill taylors apprentice

When you look around the ground on match day its obvious there is a large number of occasional supporters and more than a few visitors with no real affection for our club.

These people are happy to be extras at the great PL TV extravaganza but will be unwilling to be attend the lower level shows.

If we go down it will be hard times ahead.

epsomraver

At least the people there would be real Fulham fans though

Lighthouse

Really? All that effort to get to the Prem. All those dreams.  All those long trips on rainy nights watching rubbish. Yet now some would be content to see us return to the days of lower league football.

Sadly under this present lot on and off the pitch. So would I. Makes me mad how stupid my club have become. Allowing this state of affairs. We had it all and it has been allowed to die. Not sure I will ever forgive the club for this.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope