Author Topic: Europa League Final Ticket available face value (£75) - ST holder selling  (Read 1615 times)

Offline GeorgeRyan

• Youth Academy
Hi guys,
my mate who I had originally bought a ticket for can now no longer make the final  :doh:. I would love to sell this to a genuine FOF Forum member where I know they will be singing their hearts out next to me. Let me know if you're interested. I can either drop off in London (S-W area) or meet in Hamburg. Let me know through messageboard or drop me a text 07870 470 868. I'm selling this at face value, £75. I'm not looking to profit from this whatsoever!

COYW! x

Offline MrMuggins

• Youth Academy
I'm interested- need one ticket as seatwave screwed me over (I just got an email from UPS saying the delivery date is 13th May)- whereabouts in SW london are you?

Offline GeorgeRyan

• Youth Academy
Hi Mr Muggins,

I live in Balham. Where are you? I could have it with you tonight or early tomorrow evening if you're close. Otherwise I would happily come meet you in Hamburg.

Best, George

Offline GeorgeRyan

• Youth Academy
I now have another ticket (£75) - this is ridiculous! Who wants this one next to Mr Muggins?

It's in section 12b, row 9, seat 8.

Offline GeorgeRyan

• Youth Academy
If you're headed to Hamburg alone this is a perfect ticket to get. I'm with a load of Fulham boys that enjoy an away day and will look after you when you're in town as we scoped the place out in the semis. Get involved!

Offline GeorgeRyan

• Youth Academy
bump

Offline MrMuggins

• Youth Academy
I can vouch for George.  And me.  I'm a great person to sit next to- I know all the chants.

Offline GeorgeRyan

• Youth Academy
!
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 11:01:20 AM »
sing it Mr Muggles!  :clap_hands: