News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone just watched the clown on sky sports?

Started by MrProphet, November 30, 2013, 05:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrProphet

I'm starting the thing he exists on an alternate reality or he is smoking something rather strong

I thought we handled them well?
We had a game plan?
It was a surprise?

Really? I don't know whether to laugh or cry he is a moron who is destroying my beloved club

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Admin

He has just quoted "I felt we dealt with their strategy" - And banged on about how good we are in training..

For the love of God, has to go, and go now..  fp.gif

Artful Dodger

Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Cravenawin

Worse than Sanchez and i never thought i'd ever say that. At least with Sanchez, we knew we had a crap team with the likes of Kuqi, Smertin etc but at least they tried even if it ended in failure most times.My dislike of Jol has gone from just not liking him to absolutely hating his guts. Would love to see him outside Motspur Park to tell him exactly what i think of him, but it probably wouldn't even register with the useless lump. Please Khan, do yourself and us long suffering fans a favour and get rid now.

Jamie88

Does anyone else on here have so much to say about this idiot that they just can't express it? I find myself struggling to post on here after matches as I'm so baffled by the club. How can they let this carry on? Its bizarre to say the least..

Lewis J

When he talks about. We play well in training. It is training tho. Every team of any league do well in training. You cant compare that to a tough premier league match. Jol is so deluded.

Artful Dodger

Quote from: Jamie88 on November 30, 2013, 06:16:32 PM
Does anyone else on here have so much to say about this idiot that they just can't express it? I find myself struggling to post on here after matches as I'm so baffled by the club. How can they let this carry on? Its bizarre to say the least..
Too right Jamie88! If we actually posted how we truly felt, there would be no-one left to post at all! And baffled is one good word to describe the clubs tolerance of the situation. Staggering and embarressing are two others.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Andy S

If he was a man he would admit his faults and walk before being pushed

bill taylors apprentice

He's been a joke from day one, he has ruined the club with his team selection, players bought in ( mainly ) tactics   
( don't laugh ) the way he has handled players etc etc etc

I have been unimpressed since watching the preseason Europa qualifiers when he arrived, but couldn't imagine it would get this bad.

bucksfulham

Quote from: Admin on November 30, 2013, 05:28:00 PM
He has just quoted "I felt we dealt with their strategy" - And banged on about how good we are in training..

For the love of God, has to go, and go now..  fp.gif
we are only good in training because we play against ourselves and have nothing to beat!

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Jamie88 on November 30, 2013, 06:16:32 PM

Agree.  Khan likes to empower people and surely Jol has had enough chances to embrace this and get us out of this hole.  Who sacks him ?  Khan or the empowered Fulham board ?

How can they not see that we are not at the races ?  We are just spectators.  Nothing there.

Holders

He's in denial, it's a psychological condition. It's surely all got too much for him and he probably actually believes what he's saying.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Fulham_Surrey

Even if Jol is sacked , the new manager will not get better success.  We need better quality players. 

Lighthouse

I am sorry but to say a different manager will not do any better is just not true. We may well still go down. But would any manager have his side not take a shot in any away games. This isn't new to this season. We are a negative, dull side and have been since Jol took over. Yes there has been the odd good half since he took over. But few and far between.

We may still go down. But a side who doesn't take shots, pass the ball, give the ball away, have the least shots of any team, concede more shots against than any other team and have more clearances off their line then any other.

ANY manager or, that jar of Salmon Paste I talked about in another thread could do better.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jags

Jol has no respect for himself, the players, the club or the fans. Any other manager would have walked themselves by now seeing we just got demolished by a team who were just above us in the league.

Holloway admitted he'd taken on too much & couldn't take the club any further. He got them promoted! What has this clown done for us? He's made us into a team who now take a spanking both at home & away. The Cottage used to be a fortress, these days teams come there & expect to take 3 points & easily.

Do us all a favour Jol & walk. Give us a chance to save ourselves!