watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jaguars fan on radio interview yesterday, here in USA,

Started by jarv, December 01, 2013, 06:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

I will not spend one more dime on this club until the coach is gone. Not one dime until the product on the field improves. I will watch on tv, at least then it costs me nothing and I can switch off and can go do something else.

Sound familiar? This was almost word for word. All I could think when I heard it was  fp.gif

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: jarv on December 01, 2013, 06:55:29 PM
I will not spend one more dime on this club until the coach is gone. Not one dime until the product on the field improves. I will watch on tv, at least then it costs me nothing and I can switch off and can go do something else.

Sound familiar? This was almost word for word. All I could think when I heard it was  fp.gif
...and yet they WON again last week?  oh what I would give for a win....
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

..Kya.ffc..

Beers may have been involved in this post.

alexbishop

Jags about to win again today...on a bit of a run of good form it seems
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Pluto

Couldn't care less about the Jaguars. It's a constant source of annoyance for me that we now have to put up with them all over our club, our website, our stadium shop, our half time entertainment, press comments etc. Wish NFL had relegation so they'd go away.

The Equalizer

Quote from: Pluto on December 01, 2013, 09:01:12 PM
Couldn't care less about the Jaguars. It's a constant source of annoyance for me that we now have to put up with them all over our club, our website, our stadium shop, our half time entertainment, press comments etc. Wish NFL had relegation so they'd go away.

I tend to agree with you Pluto. I signed up with blood to be a Fulham supporter my entire life, not a Jagwahs supporter.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

btings

Won again, out of the basement now.  They do have a Fulhamesque point differential of -178, though.

HatterDon

One of the reasons I don't go on the exiles page is that I don't want to read anything on FofF about pointy football. Why are so many of you obsessed by the Jaguars? Kahn owns several other entities; why not be occupied by them?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel