watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Adel Taraabt Performance and Interview

Started by Sammyffc, December 01, 2013, 06:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

well , i hid away after are loss yesterday but what a player adel is , honestly , even though he makes the wrong decision sometimes , i honestly have no idea how ruiz gets started. He was majestic to watch , so much energy going forward i just wish bent was on the same wave length. Also watched his interview on the site , and i must admit i love this guy , completely honest. Didn't just rush through questions like other players do and say 4 words , he actually analysed and said what he felt . Really do hope we sign him on a permanant and gets a start on wednesday  !  049:gif

@jolslover

agree, not sure why hes so underrated by our fans
STH H3

valdeingruo

Quote from: @jolslover on December 01, 2013, 06:44:01 PM
oh i think we know why some under rate him
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Jamie88

I disagree, he appears great but 9 times out of 10 he just runs into a wall, no delivery and just constantly losing the ball.
But, I believe he is a must start ahead of Ruiz or anyone in the playmaker role as he shows potential and to be honest it is nice to see a Fulham player attack the opposition for once!
All I wish he would do is just look up a bit as he seems to miss many oppertunities to lay the ball off.

watfordwhite

Quote from: andersons11 on December 01, 2013, 06:49:49 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on December 01, 2013, 06:44:01 PM
oh i think we know why some under rate him
Ask any QPR fan what they think of him. Played 3-4 good games for them last year, no more.
He is still to convince me he should wear a Fulham shirt. Now he has a good manager who knows?

farfouille

"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Whitesideup

Were you not at the game against Everton? In the first half he had good possession and showed good touch, maybe beat a player ..or two ... but then he wasted it. Not once, not twice...I counted five times in a row. You can't do this in the premiership (or in the cup against premiership oppo!). Sure enough he was substituted.

As one of the posts said, if he was such a good player he would have been more influential at QPR ...

Maybe as impact sub but he can't be a main player in a team fighting relegation. May still be better than Ruiz, but unfortunately that is not a great qualification.

ToodlesMcToot

Someone needs to put a shock collar on him and give him one every time he tries to dribble more than one defender.

Gets his head down and dribbles into cul de sacs just like Dembélé used to do. When Moussa added passing to his dribbling he became dangerous.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

callumc513

Terrible decision making. Don't rate him on a mental strength basis.

Aaron

He's much better than Ruiz and with appropriate management attention I think he could be a fantastic player.  He's going to be on his way come May anyways though, so probably not worth taking the time to try and polish him off a bit when it's just going to benefit QPR next season.

Pluto

I like the lad but I don't think I've ever seen a player with a worse footballing brain and such a lack of inclination to pass the ball

ffc73

The last time we were in this predicament we had a different mercurial talent by the way of Jimmy Bullard.  From yesterdays performance I for one can see he offers more than Ruiz behind the centre forward and cannot understand why Zerotic and Richardson were allowed to take the free kicks yesterday when Tarabat scored several for QPR from similar positions.  Let's trust in Rene to get the best out of him this season.  Where he is next season I'm not fussed about but I hope he helps keep us up