watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A touch of the Wolves !

Started by howitis, December 01, 2013, 06:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

Firstly, I'm really pleased Jol has gone. This should have happened the back end of last season.

Next - who also is taking responsibility for the current shambles ? Please tell me that McKinley has gone and MJ brother etc.

Finally an appalling squad inherited by a coach. We all know what happened when Wolves went down that route.

I'll be there on Wednesday cheering Rene and the team on but a situation such as this does not seem the time to blood in a fresh manager.

Lets pray Hangeland is back soon, he must start alongside Hughes (for now) with Reither at right back. A left back is priority.

Karagounis needs to start alongside parker, Taraabt boateng.

Get Rodellega fit quick and give him a go alongside someone else who is prepared to care.

Jan can't come quick enough :-

Left Back
Right side CB
Creative midfielder
A wide player with pace and trickery
A strong, pacey forward who is hungry to play/score

Logicalman

Quote from: howitis on December 01, 2013, 06:45:59 PM

Lets pray Hangeland is back soon, he must start alongside Hughes (for now) with Reither at right back. A left back is priority.

Karagounis needs to start alongside parker, Taraabt boateng.

Let's pray neither of them start. The former has proven he is not interested in playing for Fulham, and on yesterdays outing, the latter hasn't got the legs to keep up with a player controlling to ball on the hoof.

Hughes, yes, he has heart and soul of Fulham, Hangerland, he can go in January as far as I'm concerned, we have done just as good (perhaps even better) at the back without our 'Captain' (it would be a joke if not so serious). Hopefully Berbatov will also follow the Jol route also.

Andy S

I think you may be wrong about Hangerland as his dip in form seems to coincide with his nerve problem. Get that sorted and play him again and he might be a totally different player. For me Hughes, Duff Berbatov and Karagounis are to old for this league. Possibly sidwell as well and parker who has a 3year contract will probably be gone before it is finished. We need to build with younger hungry players, If we haven't got them we need to buy