watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No sense of happiness at Jol's departure

Started by win-dup, December 02, 2013, 06:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

win-dup

Thought he should go but to have no manager waiting in the wings smacks of incompetence.

Meulensteen may or may not be our saviour, but good coaches rarely make good managers.

I suppose the only comfort I take from his appointment is that having worked with Sir Alex I feel he won't allow the likes of Berbatov to flounce around doing nothing.

Uncomfortable feeling that nobody is in charge of the runaway train that is Fulham fc at the moment. Khan obviously is clueless about football and Mackintosh is merely a chief executive who has no allegiance or feeling for Fulham and would be just as happy running a stockbroker's or railway, or perhaps whelk store is more appropriate given the mess we are in.

At least when Mo was in charge he had his fixer Michael Cole, who was a Fulham supporter, on the board.

F(f)CUK

Hopefully the one thing Khan learns is that you cannot stand still in the Premiership. You have to keep looking to improve the team and our team has not been properly strengthened for the past few transfer windows. What happened to Jol was inevitable and you can ask anyone that knows me that I said we would struggle this year as the team has no balance.

simplyfulham