watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict the score for Wednesday

Started by The Swan, December 02, 2013, 07:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

I absolutely REFUSE to go to a game believing that we won't win.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Julius Geezer

Can't see us scoring again.

0-2 Spurs.

Craven Mad

I doubt we'll win (probs 3-1..), but that's not the point of this game. All I ask is that we look like a TEAM, and play with some structure, energy, and direction.

It's been too long watching performances of 11 'strangers' who walk about without a clue.

I hope that, regardless of the score, the boys can demonstrate some commitment and passion tomorrow. If that happens, I'll be very happy.

jarv

Hoping for a good performance. Will take a draw but our defence worries me, A LOT!
Spurs not good right now but is there a team with more pace?  AVB may even start Defoe against us. He always looks like he is going to score.

win-dup

0-4 if Berba useless tov and Darren oops another open goal missed Bent play.

Count Berbatov

How did last year's away game end

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

FFCSteve

3-0 Spuds If we play the same way as previous games!

But!!! If our new manager plays to OUR strengths/players back from injury?, tries something different to the dire rubbish we have had to put up with, then maybe a draw is on the cards!

COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Julius Geezer

Dembele - man of the match.

Soldado to break his goal drought.

MOR :

bill taylors apprentice

My heart says 2-1 but my head says 1-3

Classic94

2-1 Spurs, but I'm hoping for a much improved showing from us. A little fight and energy wouldn't go a miss.

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Fulham_Surrey

Dragoman

Quote from: Dragoman on December 03, 2013, 09:21:24 AM
Our play will be much improved,we will show commitment and I expect us to score, perhaps early on in the game, but I fear that overall Spurs will prove too good for us and the match is most likely to end in a 2-1 defeat.

Well, I was proved correct in almost every detail. Great shame that we  didn't sneak a draw but I thought that it was a great performance by Fulham. I do wonder about the level of our fitness levels though as we faded badly towards the end.