watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm officially an "old git"...

Started by WhiteJC, December 05, 2013, 02:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

What do you have to do to be an old git?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Logicalman

Quote from: Berserker on December 05, 2013, 05:50:55 PM

I must admit, it's always seemed to me to be an exclusively male domain (without wanting to be sexist of course). But being old, is one recommendation, and a Git the other, I presume.

One of my previous used to call me a MISOG, which stood for a Miserable Old Git, and I was only 40 at the time!!!

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

WhiteJC

Quote from: Logicalman on December 05, 2013, 05:55:53 PM

I must admit, it's always seemed to me to be an exclusively male domain (without wanting to be sexist of course). But being old, is one recommendation, and a Git the other, I presume.

One of my previous used to call me a MISOG, which stood for a Miserable Old Git, and I was only 40 at the time!!!

well a git is a pregnant camel and I don't feel old - confused of Fulham  :dft011:

thanx everyone for the well wishes, photos of the FFC baby grow to follow  :54:

Artful Dodger

Quote from: PokerMatt on December 05, 2013, 03:59:01 PM
Many Congratulations!  :wine:

Being 26, I won't know the feeling for decades yet, especially as my kids are still in minus years!

As Lighthouse said, I hope he's decked out in as much Fulham attire as possible.
How old is an Old Git?? If you've just become a grandfather and you live in Hull for instance, you must be about 30 - that's culture for you!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Sorry JC  ...............an old git  a Freedom Pass and free Prescription

But congratulations !!! you are a Grand Dad  :wine:

Herbie

DukeTyrion

Congratulations \o/

Welcome to the Grandad club!

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Burt

My missus says I am an old git, and I haven't even got a grandchild yet. And given my daughter is only 13, I am hoping I that this remains the case for some years to come!

Oh, many congratulations JC! A lovely Xmas present, albeit slightly early.

Which reminds me, time to get the Xmas emoticons out.

:wine:

K33NY

Congratulations!!!  :clap_hands:  082.gif

Fernhurst

Many many congratulations JC.

Grandchildren are a blessing

My own kids although Fulham supporters from afar do not have the same passion as my grandson who went potty when we scored last Wednesday. I am very proud how he has quickly grasped how supporting Fulham is not all win win, but loves them all the same.

Welcome to the world young man, your Grandad can't wait to take you to your first game!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Holders

You have to be a holiday cottage in France.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

WhiteJC

CorkedHat

Congratulations John. My grandson supports Arsenal - I didn't get to him early enough, so don't you make the same mistake!
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

btings

WhiteJC

Quote from: CorkedHat on December 07, 2013, 02:40:24 AM
Congratulations John. My grandson supports Arsenal - I didn't get to him early enough, so don't you make the same mistake!

my Dad was a gooner even though he grew up in Barnes, the first match he took me to was Fulham v Arsenal boxing day 1966, we won!
in his defence he was at the Fulham v Sheffield United match in 1958 on the day I was born, I still have the programme so it was destiny, Fulham really does choose you, not the other way round!

bog

Congratulations! It is a wonderful club to join. In the coming months you will understand the prefix 'grand'.