more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We could be bottom by kick off tomorrow

Started by Victor Meldrew, December 07, 2013, 11:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

Quote from: Victor Meldrew on December 07, 2013, 11:20:52 AM
Not that we don't deserve it, apart from the Spurs game, we have been by far the worst team in the Premier League this season.

Will Rene have prepared the boys for this, and what impact will it have on our game knowing that we could be bottom going into this game.

People were saying that the games against Swansea and West Ham were important and must wins. Well, this one against Villa has just become a must not lose in my eyes, or even draw.

Palace play Cardiff at home and I can see them winning.

Sunderland face Spurs at home and i'm worried about what Spurs team will turn up. 049:gif

092.gif    
Jeeze ...... lets drop the doom and gloom for a weekend!
We had a transformative performance against Spurs and even though the result wasn't what we hoped, it bodes well for the future.
I'm not sure worrying about being bottom of the table does us much good.
We need to take a point at least, but lets not decide its over until its over.
Please ......................positive for the game.

terryr

:
Quote from: nose on December 07, 2013, 06:06:43 PM
what is wrong with so many of you?
We haven't played villa, we have loads of games, we looked V spurs... i think if we replicate that performance we will start to move forward. I mainly want to see an unchanged team V Villa.
:plus one:
Agreed

The Bronsons

Not disagreeing with the optimists, but Sunderland are 1-0 up and we are bottom right now.

Victor Meldrew

As it stands, Sunderland are beating Spurs and we are bottom  065.gif

nose

Quote from: Victor Meldrew on December 07, 2013, 06:11:42 PM
As it stands, Sunderland are beating Spurs and we are bottom  065.gif

botomm now and if we win 9  0 tomorrow we will be out of the bottom 3!
The margins are that fine!

Avillafan.com

how many Fulham fans are temp Spurs fans tonight???

Aaron

Julius Geezer

If we're bottom after the game tomorrow, there will be far more cause for concern.

There's a long way to go, but the Villa game is paramount to getting us back on track.

nose

nose

Quote from: Julius Geezer on December 07, 2013, 06:15:55 PM
If we're bottom after the game tomorrow, there will be far more cause for concern.

There's a long way to go, but the Villa game is paramount to getting us back on track.

a good performance is needed.... if we play well and keep playing well the results will surely follow

Victor Meldrew

Quote from: Aaron on December 07, 2013, 06:15:08 PM
This doesn't feel nice.

It doesn't, but it's a true reflection of how bad things have been this season and we deserve to be there. My hope, and my only hope, is that the performance against Spurs was a true turning point in our season and not just a flash in the pan. If it was, we'll go down the bottom team, it's a simple as that. Mental wise, tomorrows game has just got that little bit harder, if the Sunderland game stays as it is.    

Fernhurst

Jeez Vic you are more like Meldrum than Meldrum... You've only joined today and already you sound as if you need a holiday.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Fulham76

Not great results for us today but at least it's dragged a few more in to the relegation mix, west brom for example. It's kept Cardiff & west ham down there, I don't think palace will keep up their recent form & another loss for Sunderland. Just need to focus on ourselves, starting with a win tomorrow.

Danitar