watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle winning at Old Trafford...

Started by Burt, December 07, 2013, 02:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Oh the Count is a Man Utd fan by the way Avillafan, but I think he has become a bit found of our little team. We're hoping he won't leave our forum once Berbie goes.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Max Headroom

I blame Ferguson.... any businessman knows you shouldn't make a business reliant on one person.

He was always going to be an impossible act to follow, although like Fulham they are a couple of players short of reaching their potential!

Avillafan.com

i think this shows what a fantastic manager Fergie was, he won the league out of sight with the same team almost and Moyes is struggling to not get over taken by Villa!!

Berserker

Ferguson didn't do well when he first went to Man Utd but he was given time. I hope David Moyes is given as much time, doubt it though

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Count Berbatov

Fergie was given time but it's not like he took over the reigning champions at the time. He reorganized everything in the club. Sure it took him 3 years and had he not won the FA cup then... I don't know
So Moyes doing so poorly is a big surprise to me. I was certain he was it. Although Pep Guardiola was my first preference. I was pleased when he was appointed. I prayed to God it's not the so called "special one"
But damn I was happy with the scousers struggling, now it comes around..
Anyways , enough about United. You should have gotten Martinez. Look what he's doing at Everton now

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Berserker

Yes agree Martinez would have been good

- Martin Luther King Jr.

K33NY

Martinez is doing great in Everton and maybe we should have gone for him, but it didnt happen, but now that Jol the Troll is gone, we do have Meulensteen, and he has a great experience under Fergie, and he has allready been here some time, I do think and hope hes the one for us now! I think he will lift us up higher!

Count Berbatov

Meulensteen certainly knows how to talk to players, being by Fergies side for so long. Because SAF was never a tactician, if Rene learnt anything, that'd be how to motivate players and how to discipline them

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"