Dimitar Berbatov
37 (20.3%)
Pajtim Kasami
0 (0%)
Damien Duff
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 173

Burt

Stek. Solid, made a couple of good saves, good distribution. I just feel he needs to boss the box and our defence a bit more. 7/10
Riether. Not at his best, but the partnership with Dejagah seems to be emerging once more. 7/10
Hughes. Solid, dependable, reliable. 7/10
Senderos. Strong game today, committed, nearly scored, and loved his reaction at the final whistle. 8/10
Riise. Best I have seen him for ages. Looked a threat coming forward, at last. 8/10
Parker. Ran the show in the middle of the park. 9/10
Sidwell. The usual high tempo, maximum effort. A good goal too. Thought it would never go in! 8/10
Karagounis. Put many people 10 years his junior to shame. Hungry, 110% effort. Shame he can't go the full distance. 8/10
Dejagah. So glad he is back and firing on all cylinders. Such a creative, positive, force. Needs to practice those crosses though. 8/10
Kacaniklic. Good, pacey running today, always carried a threat when cutting in, particularly in the first 45. 7/10
Berbatov. Wow. Easily one of the most ridiculously talented players to grace the white shirt. Vision, control, distribution - all top. 9/10

In short, a huge team effort today with no real weak link to speak of.

Rene, whatever it is you are doing, keep it up, this improvement needs to be sustained.

farfouille

Quote from: Burt on December 08, 2013, 05:27:54 PM
Senderos. Strong game today, committed, nearly scored, and loved his reaction at the final whistle. 8/10

What did he do at the final whistle?
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Parkway Drive

Quote from: The Moose on December 08, 2013, 03:52:01 PM
Gotta go with Parker, Berbatov was brilliant but Parker was everywhere.

:plus one:

MisfitKid

Went with the Captain, he seemed to shut down a lot of Villa's attack.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

YankeeJim

Quote from: FFCSteve on December 08, 2013, 04:33:51 PM
I went for Scotty!
But thought the whole team were magnificent, including Rene!
When you watch Meulensteen, he looks to have real passion & desire. Unlike Jol, who looked like he could fall asleep! Well we all could with his style of play!

I think we all misunderstood Jol. He meant we'd have sexy football when he left.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

VamosFFC

Like most on here, I have to go with Kara. He has been outstanding for us in every way. I also have to say Kara and Parker compliment each other very well in the center of the park. Kara likes to get forward a little more, while Parker sits in front of the back four.

epsomraver

Hughes for me, did so much off the ball as well as defending so well and cutting out crosses time and time again.

Burt

Quote from: farfouille on December 08, 2013, 05:39:30 PM

Shouted and pumped his fists... Clearly meant a lot to him...

farfouille

Quote from: Burt on December 08, 2013, 09:26:14 PM
Quote from: farfouille on December 08, 2013, 05:39:30 PM

Shouted and pumped his fists... Clearly meant a lot to him...

Cool, cheers.
Too bad I missed that moment.
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

F(f)CUK

Not watched MOTD yet but I suspect the ref may have played a blinder for us.

SmithyFFC

Scotty Parker, we are so lucky to have him, he is different class.
FTID

HatterDon

When I voted I was surprised to see that Berbatov wasn't everyone's favorite. He was magnificent today. I would have picked Senderos second and Sidwell third. I guess I just don't get all the Karagounis stuff.

Dejagah was missing that touch in attack, but was magnificent in linking and defense.

Stek is a stud.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Forever Fulham

I think you're right, HD.  I voted for Phil, but Berbatov clearly played on a different level from everyone in that game.  I hope he stays.

F(f)CUK

Quote from: HatterDon on December 09, 2013, 05:02:28 AM
When I voted I was surprised to see that Berbatov wasn't everyone's favorite. He was magnificent today. I would have picked Senderos second and Sidwell third. I guess I just don't get all the Karagounis stuff.

Similarly - I am surprised that you didn't have George in your top 3. He was the stand out player of the first half. Tailed off a little in the second but as we effectively had the game won as a result of our first half performance, he was my MOTM.

TonyGilroy

I'm guessing that you have to be there to really appreciate Karagounis. He seems to be everywhere orchestrating and being involved in every passage of play. If you follow the ball, as the cameras do, you'll miss much of this.

Plus of course the mutual love affair he has with the supporters. He has genuine charisma. Full of personality, playing to the gallery.

An absolutely top class player.

Boggers

Quote from: TonyGilroy on December 09, 2013, 09:34:37 AM

I'm guessing that you have to be there to really appreciate Karagounis. He seems to be everywhere orchestrating and being involved in every passage of play. If you follow the ball, as the cameras do, you'll miss much of this.

Plus of course the mutual love affair he has with the supporters. He has genuine charisma. Full of personality, playing to the gallery.

An absolutely top class player.

Couldn't have said it better myself - his passion is so infectious and I just can't help but love him, histrionics and all.
"I never comment on referees and I'm not about to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat" - Ron Atkinson

http://alrightbeav.wordpress.com/

@shutuposhea

RaySmith

Agree Boggers

Kara has such energy and enthusiasm, and is such a leader - besides contributing massively to our play, seemingly involved in nearly everything.

He obviously relishes that he's starting games regularly, and his responsibilities under Rene.

Him and Parker, have made a massive contribution to our new found  positivity. Though Sidwell is also showing his qualities - in fact, all the players are.

MOR :

Restoring Giorgos Karagounis to the 1st Team line up has been a master stroke by Rene. He has loads of passion, and although 37 years of age he seemed to be everywhere.

Karagounis had a cracking performance against Spurs in midweek and Sunday's display was excellent as well.

Love the way he's always talking to the Ref, making sure the Ref knows everything that's going on in "Karagounis World".

A pleasure to watch a Fulham player with so much passion...

So Karagounis gets my vote...known to all in G Block as "The Bubble"...

NogoodBoyo

I must confess t's a false result.  I voted for the Ancient Greek/Cracked Urn to find out who was ahead in the polls.  At the time of this dastardly piece of dishonesty he was only just pipping Parker.  Now he's pulled many hairs head like a tache on a Cretan grandmother.
Having said that, there's so much that's positive about his football.
The negative?  Not that he dives (as I think you wrote earlier, Big D).  He gets fouled a lot because younger men think they can get to him.  They can't.  The referees always support his point of view because they don't like the ageist actions of the oppressed opposition.  The mighty little warrior wins because he gets a nice rest on the floor as he winces and rubs his falsely aching bones.
He's actually made of non-stick Greek tungsten.
Nogood "no Greek tragedy that one, isit" Boyo

Me-ate-Live, innit??

He got  real stud marks on that torso Mrs B eludes too ( on a regular basis ) ..he showed it to Dean four times !!!!
His sheer  va va voom  ( Opa !!)  lifts the team, Example,  he gave Kaca a bear hug when he won the penalty