watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

As well as the great performance.

Started by Jamie88, December 08, 2013, 04:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie88

Just having a look at the stats on the sky sports site, we made 17 tackles and won 100% of them. Not only did we show so much great attacking football, but those stats alone show how much the middle of the park and our defence have stepped their game up.
Obviously Parker and Kara were immense today, but also I have to say Senderos was rock solid too.

K33NY

Tbh everyone out there was solid! :) Melensteen has really brought a positive atmosphere into the team!

kdjr100

Did Rene sit down once during the match? Every time he was shown on TV he was on his feet shouting instuctions. Such a difference
"and there's a tidal wave on the Thames!"

PokerMatt

Quote from: kdjr100 on December 08, 2013, 04:32:38 PM
Did Rene sit down once during the match? Every time he was shown on TV he was on his feet shouting instuctions. Such a difference

If he did I didn't see it. There was  a spat with Sidwell as well while we were 2-0 up and cruising. He's never happy until the final, which is a great thing.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Barrie

We committed virtually as many fouls as our opposition today, which is a good sign that we mean business and aren't going to be the soft touch nice-to-play-against team we've been for too long.