News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Maybe a stupid question but lets give it a shot!

Started by K33NY, December 09, 2013, 01:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K33NY

Never been to Craven Cottage, but now that I know what I get in christmas from my girlfriend, were going to the cottage this season! YAAY a dream come true!! :D but, since I have never been on a match in england, I am a bit curious about rules of what to bring in to the stadium?

The reason I am asking is because I am a pationate hobby photographist, wherever I go, so does my camera pack and all the equipment with it. And I would love so much to bring it with me, and take some photos of the stadium and hopefully some match pictures and/or warmup (yes I am gone be there as early as possible on match day^^)

But is there allowed to take pictures? I know in some stadiums in norway it isnt allowed, and sometimes it is, pending on what kind of match it is, but the other day I saw Manu match, and manage to spot a guy on the rows near the bench, using a Nikon camera think it was D600, (yes I recognised it and yes I actually saw the markings :P) but I just want to make sure I can bring it at the day or not.

Northern Cottager

Bring a camera. Leave the flairs at home. That's the gist.

K33NY

JBH

You should have no problem bringing it into the ground but if you are worried just email the club using

[email protected]

Hope you enjoy the game and experience when you get to the Cottage   xma2

Berserker

As long as your not in front of mr blocking my view you'll be ok. I fell out with a tourist at the Man City last season who was videoing the whole game, I couldn't see a b thing
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

The Equalizer

Quote from: Berserker on December 09, 2013, 02:58:20 PM
As long as your not in front of mr blocking my view you'll be ok. I fell out with a tourist at the Man City last season who was videoing the whole game, I couldn't see a b thing

That was Michel Platini.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

K33NY

Quote from: Berserker on December 09, 2013, 02:58:20 PM
dont worry it will only be pictures no filming, and the pictures will probably be in the unimportant action sequences like tackles, headings, will be hard to catch a goal on camera from the stands I guess, would be awesome to get a spot like the press gets though on the pitch :P:P but thats maybe a bit to much to hope for :P