watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - St Gallen

Started by NorfolkJim, December 13, 2013, 12:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorfolkJim

Pretty Amazing atmosphere for an attendance of 14,000 and a stadium little bigger than Loftus Road but Why is it when Europeans fans do this..

Its amazing atmosphere, passionate supporters,
But if it happens here...
Its dangerous, hooliganism, typical rioting English fans

chiefo

Exactly Jim. And great noise they generate also. Watched them at Swansea with 1200 travellers and it sounded like they were at home. Brilliant support and founded 1879 also.

NorfolkJim

And I hear 1000 brits a month are travelling to see Dortmund for the experience alone, though I'm not sure about that - wouldn't it be the Bundesliga rather than just Dortmund

For me, I will never forget the increadible reception of the teams away at CSKA Sofia - never seen anything remotely like it before or since.

It all looks a lot more passionate in parts of Europe - the game has been gentrified here although I do not miss the less savoury times experience in the past. Fans ought to be able to put on amazing displays without any fear of it turning nasty.

The Equalizer

I'd be right hacked off if I was sitting behind that lot having my football match experience ruined by not being able to see the game through smoke.

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

NorfolkJim

Until the last few games it might have been a blessing in disguise