watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A collection of Berbatov gifs

Started by Count Berbatov, December 10, 2013, 03:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Berbatov

A tribute to the man with the best first touch I have ever seen.
This one is from not long ago. The ball from Scholes is actually intended for Nani on the other flank. Only too close to Berba who kills it with an outrages skill

This one was from the west ham game away. ball through from Anderson, finished by Ronaldo

His second of a hattrick against the scousers at OT. Overhead...my God i couldn't believe it

Here's the best penalty ever

Tribute to his best so far in a Fulham shirt

Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Deanothefulhamfan

Ejl has a gif as his signature, with some ridiclious control.

The guy has the best first touch in the league no question about it....

Count Berbatov

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on December 10, 2013, 05:04:37 AM
Ejl has a gif as his signature, with some ridiclious control.

The guy has the best first touch in the league no question about it....
I saw that. It's awesome! Maybe he can post it on here. Also there's a YouTube video of Berbs killing one similarly at the half way line at the end of the Milan game at San Siro. But no gif so I didn't want to post it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Burt

No doubt about it, one of the most naturally talented, gifted people to play for us.

RaySmith

Quote from: Burt on December 10, 2013, 07:58:25 AM
No doubt about it, one of the most naturally talented, gifted people to play for us.

That's certainly true Burt.

Seems a pity that we haven't had much success since he's been with us, though I suppose his goals saved us from relegation last year, and he may help save us again if his recent return to form continues.

And we have seen many moments of sublime skill.

Why did he seem to lose interest? which he has now regained, hopefully.

I think it's to do with confidence in the way the team is set up and playing. Whereas before he may have  come to think he was chasing a lost cause, and frustrated by the lack of service.

Of course, this may not have been deliberate in the way everyone thought at all - the team was playing poorly and without confidence, and he wouldn't have been immune from this.

But Jol going seems to have made him decide he wants to go himself, but hopefully Rene may change his mind.

Berbs

Rhys Lightning 63

There is a video out there of him doing a brilliant flick over the head of Traore (I think) against Q.P.R at home last year that is out of this world. For the life of me I can't find it though
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

TheManOnTheBus

I'm not sure he ever lost interest (although I accept minority view), we just had no midfield for most of this season (and end of last) and the ball barely reached him. Now we have a midfied with the Rene Reorg, we are attacking more and he is involved.

EJL

The Equalizer

Quote from: EJL on December 10, 2013, 10:33:03 AM
Hello (below)

I'd like to see him try that with the 6lb medicine balls that they used to play with in the old days! Johnny Haynes did it all the time.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

K33NY

Hello (below)

that touch, its just insane! I could even mistake it for being fake :P

Grimson

How do you actually post a gif? Was trying to insert the berbatov first touch against QPR. Unbelievable 

EJL

Quote from: Grimson on December 10, 2013, 12:43:34 PM
How do you actually post a gif? Was trying to insert the berbatov first touch against QPR. Unbelievable 
Right click on the gif, select 'Copy Image URL', paste it in the comment box and then put image tags on either side of the link: [img] and [ /img] (delete the space in between the first bracket and forward slash).

bog

A genuine, top quality talent. Many moan of his lack of 100% total commitment, indeed if this matched Suarez an unbelievable talent would take to the pitch. However, if this was the case I don't think he would be playing for us. I just hope that Rene gets him to change his mind and stay at the club. What of he playing in the same side as The Maestro....

092.gif

Enter the Frei

From the Spurs game.

and from the Stoke game earlier in the season as well

Enter the Frei

Berberotica: Dimitar Berbatov - Touch of Genius

This is probably one of my favourite videos on youtube as well. Got the san siro touch and the Blackpool one at full speed.

Humbled

i concur with Mr Hansen on sunday night!!

Count Berbatov

Quote from: The Equalizer on December 10, 2013, 10:49:32 AM
Hello (below)

I'd like to see him try that with the 6lb medicine balls that they used to play with in the old days! Johnny Haynes did it all the time.
I think that's actually easier, as it doesn't bounce and it's heavier. Although it might chop off your leg from that distance

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

farfouille

Berbatov's first goal for Fulham:

"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

EJL