more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pride

Started by Pete D, May 13, 2010, 10:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete D

Just got back, via Munich then London City Airport
After shedding a few tears last night, I bumped into Stan "the man" Collymore at Grand Elysee hotel
As we walked in totally gutted, he went over to my son, lifted his chin up and roared "Stand up if you still believe"

FULHAM WE ARE PROUD OF YOU & BY THE LOOKS OF IT SO WAS ENGLAND

ONWARDS & UPWARDS

WE STILL BELIEVE

ScalleysDad

With the coach and ferry fiasco still knawing at my core I flopped down with a chilli and a pint at Paddington Stn whilst waiting for the 20.03. Probably a touch on the smelly side I headed for a quiet corner after the food arrived but as I weaved between the tables with my shirt in full view I got a ripple of applause, a well done, a few nice ones and a hard luck. Some one threw a copy of the Standard at me and the piece a couple of pages from the back was/is brilliant. Catch it if you can. My pride in my club has never been so high and its lucky I had a few chilli's to hand to excuse my watery eyes. Just got home now and I'm too tired to take in anymore so I'm waiting for it all to come flooding back on the morrow. The guy from Gloucester who came into the pub just as I was leaving might just be crawling in about now so there can't be many travellers left out there now.
It was truly brilliant to meet so many people and the gathering in the square was about as electric as an atmosphere can get. Well done that man on the statue.............. I'm glad I was behind you.